30 new GTA Online screens show two Heists

[/img]We’ve got a batch of hot new Heist screens from GTA Online that you wouldn’t want to miss.

There are quite a lot of screens here showing all sorts of activities, pre-heist, during, and the getaway. Most of them are from the Humane heist, but others show one taking place at Fleeca Bank.

Heists mode launches March 10 for PlayStation 3, PlayStation 4, Xbox 360, and Xbox One. As for the PC version, the mode will launch alongside the game on April 14.

Source: TheTechGame.com

[details=30x New Images]

[/details]

Also, saw this posted via r/GrandTheftAutoV and figured others shall be interested:

[details=New GTA:O Achievements?]

[/details]

I am actually pretty hyped for this too be honest.

I couldn’t possibly understand why anyone wouldn’t be since Rockstar delayed heists for so long!
…I understand they delayed them multiple times and, for some, it’s too late for them to be won over with them, but I feel as if you aren’t on GTA:V when they release than you are just missing out and being stubborn.

I just read this via Rockstar’s site, found it very interesting and informative: [i]Setting Up for GTA Online Heists[/i]

I loved GTA V on the 360 but didn’t get it for the X1. I can’t believe it took them so long to add the Online Heists and I have lost a little love for Rockstar due to that. I’m sure I’ll get the next GTA though lol

Well, without coming across as to defending Rockstar and their actions, I feel as if heists could have been released awhile back, but things that were a higher priority made them delay. (ex: Patching bugs, fixing exploits, creating/releasing DLC, next-gen. consoles, etc.)

With all of the different styled heists that have been advertised via the multiple trailers, it’s hard to imagine them releasing every bit of that soon-to-be content at the launch of GTA: Online, thus they had to of had planned releasing multiple heists as GTA: Online progressed; like they do with the DLC/Updates.

Through and through, even though it them more than enough time to release the heists I’ll be on GTA:V come Tuesday enjoying the awesome content that we, the GTA community, have been dying to get our hands on!

P.S.
As for GTA:V on the X1, whenever I upgrade I’ll definitely be getting GTA:V because I play the game enough to where it won’t be a waste of money and it’d be very nice to get the content that isn’t on the Xbox 360/Playstation 3.