Sniper Ghost Warrior 3 Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Sniper Ghost Warrior 3
This is the official discussion topic of the Sniper Ghost Warrior 3 Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Health
2. No Reload
3. Unlimited Ammo
4. Unlimited Focus
5. Unlimited Money
6. Unlimited Silencer Repair
7. Unlimited Silencer
8. Unlimited Explosive Parts
9. Unlimited Bullet Parts
10. Unlimited Mechanical Parts
11. Unlimited Electronic Parts
12. Unlimited Food Parts
13. Ghost Warrior

Screenshot:

Trainer Video:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 04/25/2017
    Started development

• 04/25/2017
    Released trainer with 6 cheats

• 04/28/2017
    Unlimited Money cheat added
    Unlimited Explosive Parts cheat added
    Unlimited Bullet Parts cheat added
    Unlimited Mechanical Parts cheat added
    Unlimited Electronic Parts cheat added
    Unlimited Food Parts cheat added
    Ghost Warrior cheat added

• 06/01/2017
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

• 11/20/2017

• 08/04/2019

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

4 Likes

Awsome work thanks was debating if I was gonna get the game but I am now ! Nice work

Ive only tried the first one and that was solid.
If the game have evolved from the first in a positive way i bet its worth it.

I played for a bit and prologue bored me and was thinking of refunding but then it started to get fun

Well, hope it gets better than the prologue then :smiley:

@STN why is the video on the page for Steel Division Normandy 44 Trainer?

Cause @frank is a dummy

oh, ok … Damn it @frank , making me ask questions

Good catch though

the unlimited Parts didn’t appear to be working (I tried both with what i had and after picking more up) didn’t try unlimited money and I didn’t get in any fights to check ghost mode but everything else worked, also unlimited silencer repair should be called unlimited Gadgets(it puts 99 grenades and everything)

Did you go to the safe house or bring up the map ?

yea,

What exactly does the “Ghost Warrior” cheat do?

it is supposed to make you unseen by enemies

@STN Im not sure which cheat it is but something is causing me to have every weapon in the game(even ones we are not supposed to get access to) its kinda annoying. if you want I can send you my save.

Yeah i know, it’s probably the ammo or silencer/silencer parts. It happens when you load a checkpoint with those on. Isn’t it nice though? i didn’t add any checks cause it’s a nice side effect.

Ghost warrior is exactly that - a ghost/hidden warrior/fighter (i only used this name because the game is named Ghost Warrior and that’s the whole theme but i’ll name it something simple). Enemies can’t detect you

It wasn’t working for me earlier and it isn’t unlimited silencer, ammo might be the repairs, and I find it a pain in the ass but I’m sure others like it

So im not sure if this is a Bug from the UPdate or something that just happens but when having Unlimited Focus on and getting Melee by something you go flying in the air.

I think that is funny, I consider that a bonus

It’s the stupid game, buggy as hell. Same thing happened to me when i was making the trainer, getting attacked by dogs made me fly in the air.

Deleted

1 Like