Outlast 2 Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Outlast 2
This is the official discussion topic of the Outlast 2 Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Health
2. Unlimited Stamina
3. Freeze Enemies
4. Unlimited Batteries
5. Unlimited Bandages
6. Unlimited Battery Charge
7. Super Speed

Screenshot:

Trainer Video:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 06/01/2017
    Started development

• 06/01/2017
    Released trainer with 7 cheats

• 01/08/2021
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

3 Likes

Tried this a couple times. But it seems the freeze enemies cheat dosent turn off when you turn it off, plus it also freezes all doors so you cant open them and are essentially stuck until the game is reset.

Fixed

awesome thanks a ton

Hey Dude when I use Freeze Enemies it freezes the doors and the things to push, and it has been updated I know that but it still does not work, and Infinite Health does not operate properly at all when I use it what happens is I get hit three times and die

Like when Martha or a leader hits me they insta kill me please fix that somehow because if that were possible that would be the best thing life please help me and it would mean a lot

1 Like

the freeze enemies does work correctly. you just have to “unfreeze” it for a moment. in convenient, but it works. Cant vouch for Infinite HP though.

just checked, it seems unlimited HP dosent work. that, or they’re are 1 shot mechanics we are not aware of.

Infinity doesn’t seem to connect to Outlast 2, only loading symbol, using infinity 3.0

@KeinHacker Please post in the beta v3 thread, it’s still beta and infinity related issue.

I’ll check out health, i honestly didn’t progress far to test it. This game is too twisted and scary for me to play.

Yeah freeze enemies doesnt always work and sometimes despite being frozen the action of them attacking you still happens and still kills you instantly. not only that but freezing enemies stops doors opening and things like carts from being moved…perhaps an invisibility setting would be better so you’re invisible to ALL enemies?

I am using Infinity because I want to clear the insane mode of Outlast 2.
However, I dead for no reason, well, I should explain how it’s like.
I am using super speed most of the time at the beginning. And after I got into the church, Lynn didn’t appear and there wasn’t an event of her. So I keep going and when I get into the classrom and picked up the pic, I dead.
The 2nd time I tried that I stopped the super speed at the church and return back to normal, but still Lynn didn’t appear. I dead instantly again after I got into the classroom.
Any advices to avoid the event skipping thing?

I saw the new update for the Infinity and i got it. When ever i try the controls for it … i can`t activate the cheats. :frowning:

Has that issue with ‘Freeze enemies’ been solved where it also freezes the doors and won’t let them be opened? It’s still happening to me. Also, will there ever be an invisibility option? The unlimited health option still gets me killed.

Honestly being your comment was the first in 2 years i dont think the game and trainer is very popular. Never know he mite update it if it get votes. But i think its pretty low on the totem pole

Oh, shame :confused: I’ve only heard of WeMod about a week ago and I find this trainer really nice. Thanks for replying though! Hopefully there will be an update but if not, it’s a great trainer anyway!

2 Likes

The unlimited health doesn’t work. There are certain parts of the game that I am hit no matter how sneaky I am. The insane difficulty makes that an instant death.

I was able to beat insane difficulty using the freezing enemies function which was lovely! I only needed it in a few areas that I always was killed. The big man with a little man on his back is the worst.

1 Like

The Outlast 2 cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 7 cheats

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

Infinite HP isnt working