Deep Rock Galactic: Survivor Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Deep Rock Galactic: Survivor
This is the official discussion topic of the Deep Rock Galactic: Survivor Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. God Mode
2. Invincibility
3. Instant Mining
4. Multiply Resources Gathered
5. Select Resources Type
6. Edit Resources Quantity
7. Multiply EXP Gain
8. Multiply Weapon Damage
9. No Reload
10. No Attack Interval
11. Ignore Shop Price
12. Ignore Upgrade & Mineral Market Cost
13. Game Speed
14. Multiply Move Speed

Screenshot:

Trainer Video:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So thereā€™s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 02/15/2024
    Started development

• 02/15/2024
    Released trainer with 12 cheats

• 02/27/2024
    Select Resources Type cheat added
    Edit Resources Quantity cheat added

• 03/26/2024
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

1 Like

The Deep Rock Galactic: Survivor cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 12 cheats
3 Likes

ā€œGod Modeā€ and ā€œInvincibilityā€ basically mean the same thing, which can create confusion.

In this trainerā€™s case, ā€œGod Modeā€ acts as an ā€œunlimited healthā€ cheat, which keeps the playerā€™s health at the maximum, while ā€œInvincibilityā€ is an ā€œignore hitsā€ cheat, which prevents the player from taking damage entirely. Iā€™d suggest renaming these two cheats accordingly.

2 Likes

Please add ā€œ+n Luckā€ or ā€œguaranteed Epic or Legendary upgradesā€ options.
Death must Die has ā€œ100% Master Boon Chanceā€, Iā€™m sure you can do it for DRG:S, too.

1 Like

Great options in this mod, I find that others using ā€˜editorā€™ options donā€™t stick and upgrading reverts it, the options here do stick at your preferred settings.

Feedback regarding the ā€œMultiply Move Speedā€.
I put it down to 2 as I just want it a little faster than normal, but you canā€™t put 1.5, for example. Also, I encountered a bug when using 2, and you enter the rig at the end of a completed level; I entered it, but because I entered too quickly, it failed the mission. Played the rest of the game with the mod options without using that option.

Would it be doable to have a big radius pickup for more easily picking up those XP orbs and other minables?

1 Like

Only option Iā€™d love to see added here would be ā€œpickup radius multiplierā€.

1 Like

iā€™d like to see an option to freeze the extraction timer.

EDIT: Ok, it seems like itā€™s Move Speed that actually bugging the extraction. Somewhere above Move Speed 2, when you try to extract at the end of a mission, you sort of clip thru the extraction ship and fail the mission once the timer runs out.

Solution: Turn off the move speed option for extraction to avoid failing the mission.

This happens if your move speed hits that threshold whether through the option or through enough enhancements to boost it to that point. This is a game bug, not a trainer bug.

1 Like

Changes:

• Select Resources Type cheat added
  • Edit Resources Quantity cheat added
2 Likes

Hello there! i wanted to tell you that the devs seems to added an anti cheat software or smt like this.
if i got to many lvs in the first stageā€¦ im not so sure whats the trigger tbhā€¦ the droppod dont realize you to be inside and fails the mission as NOT FAST ENOUGH to reach the pod.

Thatā€™s not anti-cheat, its a bug with the normal game that many have complained about on the Steam forum when you get too fast that you seem to go through the drop pod. Iā€™ve experienced this without using any trainer at release so instead, focus on upgrading your weapons and health instead of dumping too much into movement speed.

need +armor, pickup radius, and luck still

just tried the trainer after the update and some weird things happened. so fast mining did not work at all and I believe bugged out the player to be frozen in one direction and un able to mine at all but still move able around the map. didnā€™t try out much more then that, just thought to inform that it can happen. needs updated when posable no rush ^.^

4 Likes

So far, ā€œInstant Miningā€ is the only thing not working for me since the recent content update. Other than that, I havenā€™t encountered any other problems with this trainer.

1 Like

Update pls.

Thanks

1 Like

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Can we request a way to modify and set HP at certain values to make the Dreadnaught under 30HP less frustrating?