Pacific Drive Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Pacific Drive
This is the official discussion topic of the Pacific Drive Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Player Health
2. Unlimited Car Health
3. Unlimited Car Fuel
4. Game Speed
5. Set Walk Speed
6. Set Jump Height

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 02/23/2024
    Started development

• 02/23/2024
    Released trainer with 6 cheats

• 02/24/2024
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

The Pacific Drive cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 6 cheats
3 Likes

It isn’t working with Epic Games version :frowning:

We urgently need item amount hack :smiley:

5 Likes

these cheats containing in game menu.its not useful,need durability cheats.thanks for creating

3 Likes

thx for cheat ! item durability + item and energy hack would be great :smiley:

5 Likes

Cheat/Trainer Suggestions

• Item durability
  • No resource Craft.
  • Unlimited Car Battery power?
10 Likes

First: Thanks for your fast work.

Unfortunatly it’s not working at all. Tryed with Steam Version 1.1.1 and 1.1.2. With both versions I tryed to first start the game and then WeMod and tryed starting the game from WeMod. It still doesn’t work at all.

2 Likes

Thank you for you hard work and fast release.
I know this is a big ask, but if possible or convinient could you please add a “time freeze” option, i’d like to have more time to explore the map before a storm comes.
Again thank you very much for this fast release and you hard work.

1 Like

Thanks for this! Would love to see an item durability cheat.

Also, no idea if it’s even possible, but an unlimited carry cheat.

Thanks for your hard work!

2 Likes

Seems the only cheat/mod that is working is the infinite health for the player. The infinite health for the car, and the unlimited fuel for the car is not working. The unlimited fuel shows full but it isn’t, because when the car was at the autoshop it needed fuel. But good work so far.

These cheats are also basically in the game menu to turn off and on - i.e. adjusting the difficulty of the game, which means they are not needed as cheats. We’d rather be in for infinite tool durability, infinite items in inventory, no consumption of items when crafting. Thank you!

6 Likes

Unfortunately I wasn’t able to make consistent item mods for quantity and durability due to how badly the game is coded. I’m sorry. :man_bowing:

8 Likes

Hi, cheat dont work for me. Runing it, but if I try toggle some cheats, dos not work.

1 Like

we need infinite inventory space

1 Like

In-game resource values are multiplied by 100. 3.4 stable energy is 340. Think you could make a resource cheat with this? Free crafting, perhaps?

2 Likes

deff need item amount hacks, or free upgrade hacks

All of them? I mean I can confirm that for the energy resources, but the rest too?

An energy hack would be good and easy crafting hack would also be appreciated. Also people mentioning about health, car health and fuel cheats not working, you can sort these out in the games accessibility menu so you don’t use fuel, health and your vehicle does not get damaged in case you did’nt know :slight_smile:

These are all things that can just be toggled off in game settings, it’s useless without something like unlimited materials or easy crafting/skill learning.

2 Likes

Hello! thank you for the incredibly fast turn around on this!
I would also beg for a “time freeze” option I would like to explore and loot without pressure added. I understand if the game is too unable to support it

1 Like