Fallout: New Vegas Ultimate Edition Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Fallout: New Vegas Ultimate Edition
This is the official discussion topic of the Fallout: New Vegas Ultimate Edition Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Health
2. No Radiation Damage
3. Unlimited Ammo
4. No Reload
5. Unlimited Action Points
6. Unlimited Durability
7. VATS Super Accuracy
8. Zero Weight
9. Instant Password
10. Add 5 Skill Points
11. Add 10K Bottlecaps
12. Add 5K XP

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 05/03/2017
    Started development

• 05/03/2017
    Released trainer with 12 cheats

• 06/23/2023
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

4 Likes

failed to download error message.

public beta with latest patch

Everything downloaded, I’m on the latest version of the Beta of Infinity and latest version of the game with all DLCs. None of the cheats worked though.

1 Like

Please report beta bugs in the beta thread. It’s called beta for a reason

If I buy something and exit the vendor, or play for a long time, then the game freezes and crashes. A few times I’ve had to restart my laptop because of it. Is there a reason for this?

1 Like

what cheats were you using? does the laptop heat?

Sorry for the super late reply, didn’t realize somebody actually replied. My laptop never heats up, but the game crashes. MrAntiFun’s trainer doesn’t crash my game, however, only this one.

so sad you didnt actually replied what i was asking, good necro thou

I was using all cheats. I believe it might be the infinite weight, possibly. Or maybe a few cheats are outdated.

I just tested it again and it still crashes. Even without the weight cheat [which I thought was causing it.]

Tell me what cheat causes it and when the crashing happens and I can check it on my copy of the game.

Currently, I’m not sure which cheat. It might be some sort of anti-cheat, but I can’t tell you since Fallout keeps on crashing upon start-up. I’ll notify you if I get it working.

I can’t activate any of the fallout new vegas cheats plz help!

the add skillpoints doesnt work, say u add 100 skillpoints at beginning of game; it will not let u save beyond what u earn from leveling which is like 13. give xp and bottlecaps also don’t work as well.

It worked fine for me. Yet after about fourth use when I activated them they began turning themselves off again. Tips?

I can only turn half the cheats on. Most of them trun themself off after i turn on. But when playing the game none of the cheats work. They all worked the first time I ever downloaded Infinity. But now dont. Whats going on? Is there a fix?

For some reason they stopped working for me aswell.i can turm em on, but they wont work regardless.

They need to update the trainer

When I start the game, WeMod closes and quit itself in Windows…
Fix this?

The game seems to crash for me if I use the “Add 10k Bottlecaps” cheat while talking to someone, or if I use it beforehand and then buy too many items from a vendor or a specific few items. I noticed a crash 90% the time when buying poker cards.