Has-Been Heroes Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Has-Been Heroes
This is the official discussion topic of the Has-Been Heroes Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Health
2. Unlimited Stamina
3. Unlimited Melee Power
4. Instant Cooldown
5. Enemy Zero Stamina

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 06/01/2017
    Started development

• 06/01/2017
    Released trainer with 5 cheats

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

1 Like

Currently, activating this trainer causes my game to lock up when alt-tabbing if in full screen mode. Windowed mode seems to at least let the game play, but none of the options take effect in-game.

Yeah this trainer doesn’t work in infinity v3, i don’t know why. @frank

Any chance this trainer will be updated?

The trainer is up to date. This trainer doesn’t work in infinity v3.

Has anyone been able to make this work? I tried using this but for some reason it won’t activate at all. :confused:

EDIT: Okay, so I managed to toggle the cheats once I reinstalled infinity, it’s just that it doesn’t seem to do anything despite being activated.

Just above your post

Hi, is there a way to use this trainer despite the problems with infinity v3 ?

What problems does infinity have?

The trainer for has been heroes doesn’t seem to work. At least in my case, it causes the game to freeze when I activate a cheat. And from what I read in the post above it seems to be an issue related to infinity v3.

Oh sorry didn’t read above.
Not sure if it’s fixed. but probably not

1 Like

Yeah it’s not fixable. Game hates infinity

Ok, thanks for your answers.

1 Like

Sad! I downloaded WeMod because of this game.