Thief Cheats and Trainer for Epic Games

Thief
This is the official discussion topic of the Thief Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Health
2. Unlimited Focus
3. Unlimited Arrows
4. Set Money Amount
5. Invisibility
6. Stupify Enemies
7. Float in Air

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 04/10/2024
    Started development

• 04/10/2024
    Released trainer with 7 cheats

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

2 Likes

The Thief cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 7 cheats
1 Like

awesome, thanks a ton!

How do I launch the game as 64 bit on epic games

1 Like

Try to launch the game first, and once the game is loaded, alt-tab to the WeMod app, then press Play.

How does having infinite ARROWS AKA AMMO, break a HEALTH POTION/The other way around?? That’s confusing. Also, setting the money amount does not matter, because the game auto reduces it back down to 99 gold regardless of if its set to 100K or higher, almost like its an anti-tamper/anti cheat IN A SINGLE-PLAYER GAME. Can someone check if this is the case and find out how to bypass it so the cheat works? I tested this with the vendor that sells upgrades to your stats, and every time I do it, it never stays.

the infinite arrow cheat is bugged and also affects money - so spending money in any way while the cheat is active will reduce gold to 99 immediately after.

1 Like

That’s a major bug. infinite means INFINITE, not “Lets reduce money to 99 every time they spend it and not save the SET money amount according to the cheat!”. lmao. Also, infinite health oddly enough doesn’t work during the chase sequence after the diorama puzzle is solved, I turned on, moved a bit, and I died instantly if I didin’t keep running despite no dogs chasing me? Is the entire section a killfloor, or is the game programmed to just insta kill you the moment u stop for too long?