Fallout 3: Game of the Year Edition Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Fallout 3: Game of the Year Edition
This is the official discussion topic of the Fallout 3: Game of the Year Edition Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Health
2. Unlimited AP
3. No Radiation Damage
4. Unlimited Weight
5. Add 5K Bottlecaps
6. Add 5K XP
7. Unlimited Ammo
8. No Reload
9. Unlimited Weapon Durability

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 07/13/2018
    Started development

• 07/13/2018
    Released trainer with 6 cheats

• 10/18/2021
    No Radiation Damage cheat added
    Unlimited Weight cheat added
    Add 5K Bottlecaps cheat added
    Add 5K XP cheat added
    No Reload cheat added
    Unlimited Weapon Durability cheat added

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

2 Likes

This is good and all, but no offence this isn’t really needed. You can just cheat with the in-game console. The single command “tgm” already does 5 of the above things

1 Like

Yes that may be true but
Infinity does not block achievements using the console does.
Infinity is easier to use you don’t have to type anything.
99% of games have an ingame console and yet Wemod makes trainers for them why? People request them.

If it’s not needed for you I don’t know why you came here and posted that. Others might need it/want it. I know you said no offence but mate especially @STN (love ya <3 ) is such a lazy ass he wouldn’t make a trainer if it’s not requested or an AAA title.

You’re on a modding site. in the Infinity section of tools and trainers. Just because a game has an ingame console does not mean a trainer can’t be made

2 Likes

How do you explain a hundred+ people spending their wepoints and completely funding this game if this trainer is so useless?

You are also being very rude, i spent half a day yesterday making this and playing this stupid game. I have a condition called video game induced nausea and it happens in these type of games for me (fps, lots of exploring and walking around cluelessly for an objective).

Still, i made a trainer because it has been funded for weeks now and i was being bugged on “WHEN” a trainer is coming. If it was unneeded, i should have been told so - could’ve saved myself the pain.

6 Likes

Nope the trainer WAS needed and your work is appreciated ! And we need a lot more thank you for this trainer and all the ones coming up too !

in the sense that their is already a console for commands, it wasn’t needed but at the same time typing commands every time you start up the game is annoying and you can bind the cheats you’re going to use to a single hotkey so, I think it was needed.

What are you smoking ? 99% games do NOT have an in-game console. Please do a survey before posting such claims.

In-game CONSOLE depends on the game’s ENGINE being used, and most, if not all of the recent PC games are just poor console PORTS, so no in-game console.

So you can’t access console, except for in few games like the FALLOUT series, older games like DOOM 3, QUAKE 4, CRYSIS 1, FAR CRY 1, Medal of Honor and other new Games like WITCHER 3, GTA 5.

But saying 99% games have console isn’t correct.

And btw, just because we have an in-game console, doesn’t mean you can cheat, because most of the cheats have being DISABLED by the game developers lately, so we can’t use ANY cheat codes.

Take the example of Id Software’s RAGE and DOOM (2016) titles. CRYSIS 3/2 is another example.

Even the entire Battlefield series, including MASS EFFECT: Andromeda which use the Frostbite engine, have an in-game console, but there are NO cheat codes you can use or enable.

Latest games like PREY, Sniper Ghost Warrior 3, Watch DOGS 2, QUANTUM break, HITMAN, Dark Souls 3, MAFIA 3, FAR CRY primal, Rise of the TOMB RAIDER, Just CAUSE 3, Homefront: revolution, and Shadow of Mordor, don’t have any in-game console,

With all that being said, releasing a Game trainer for a title is a MUST, regardless of whether the game has an in-game console or not, because Trainers are far better and easy to use.

And I really RESPECT @STN for his hard work. Thanks for all the trainers you guys have released so far. INFINITY is indeed awesome. The same goes to all other Trainer makes, @STiNGERR @REPPiN @unknown_v2

Best.

4 Likes

Trainers aren’t needed for games with cheat consoles but they do serve a purpose.

A popular game is a nice addition for Infinity. It is old too so updates won’t be an issue.

Rofl, wasnt this much fuzz happening when the Skyrim trainer were made.
Yet, that game got console commands too, shocking right?

Either way, its made and like Snake said. There will not be any problem with updates because there will probably be non.
And many people voted for this to be made and now its here. Dont say its useless.

Definitely smoking something better than you. Nearly every game has an In-game Console I never stated it’s for cheating. Some games however do not let you access the Console normally unlinke some games you stated. For some you have to get the game into debug mode which for some games cannot be accomplished if you don’t know how (It’s not a simple .ini file configuration).

You’re right with this part though:

All non ports however do have a ingame console.
Also it’s the same thing as saying 90% (you can even lower this value down to 20%) use more than 1 core.
Newer games may do that but the billions of games that came out earlier don’t.
It’s a sentence that specifies on something.
I could make my answer clearer and say that I just mean non pc ports and not every console allows direct cheating but meh not worth the hassle. Better wait for someone to correct you and fail in some parts.
I do like however that you’ve beaten me in some parts but 99% is maybe a bit exaggerated but looking at PC games from 2000 ownward, true as light comes with darkness

The is all good and well it works fine, but if you use mods that use Fallout 3 Script Extender you can’t use it since you have to start the game from within Infinity…

if there is a solution i would appriciate the information…

Attach Infinity after you started the game

How do i do that, i tried open infinity after i started the game, but nothing happend…

**edit : i figured it out, it said it couldn’t find the game, so i just had to click retry to get it too work…

So it works now?

Yes think so, i can activate the codes so i guess they work… just briefly tested before going to the cinema…

There seems to be a bug with this trainer. Every item i have is being duplicated 999 times. This might be a problem with the Zero Weight cheat. Know of a fix?

is anyone else having the game crash over and over? idk if its the trainer but its really bad

OK, i did some testing and its not the trainer or infinity causing my game to crash. this sucks, i cant even play because its crashing almost every 3 minutes

Have you used any mods on the game ?

ok the site was down so i couldnt come in and say what i found but. i did some searching and found that there are a group of people that have this issue of the game just crashing every few minutes out of nowhere. I played for about 12 hours before my first crash and from them on it was every like 3 minutes. there is a problem with the game trying to use more RAM than it needs and so it gets confused and breaks, or at least that whats i read in a nutshell. you have to limit the RAM by going into the fallout.ini file in the documents/fallout3 and so on. if you look it up you can find it. I played for about 6 hours after with no crashes.