Total War: SHOGUN 2 Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Total War: SHOGUN 2
This is the official discussion topic of the Total War: SHOGUN 2 Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Recover Troop Size
2. Set Troop Size
3. Unlimited Gold
4. Unlimited Movement
5. Add Skill Point
6. Unlimited Ammo
7. Easy Win Battles
8. Fast Research
9. Fast Recruitment
10. Fast Construction
11. Disable All Mods

Important Notes:

Click here to view important information about these cheats.

Start the game from steam and load the game world before clicking “Play” in WeMod.

P.S: After enabling mods, select your main city and atleast one troop/agent for it to take effect.

Read notes for each mod before using them.

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 04/25/2018
    Started development

• 04/25/2018
    Released trainer with 10 cheats

• 11/10/2019
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements
    Updated notes

• 03/17/2021
    Updated notes

• 03/23/2021
    Updated notes

• 03/24/2021

• 05/31/2023
    Recover Troop Size cheat added
    Set Troop Size cheat added
    Easy Win Battles cheat added
    Updated notes

• 06/04/2023

• 09/26/2023
    Updated notes

• 03/30/2024

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

5 Likes

I’ve been trying to use the trainer but it doesn’t seem to be working on my end. I’ve tried starting the game using the trainer and starting the game first then the trainer and get the same problem. whenever entered into a new campaign none of the cheats seem to activate in-game, although the trainer shows to be activated. I’ve also tried the phone app and run into the same issue. I don’t receive any warnings or issues displaying any problems.

8 Likes

tested two times and always CTD. it always CTD when I get into battlefield so i can’t really test the other code.
infinite gold works
unlock skill works
give skill point to officer works

Any chance something can be added to this cheat? I was thinking of being able to add skills to agents like you can for Generals. Also is there any chance of adding these cheats to Rise and Fall of the Samurai?

They should work for Rise and Fall of samurai.
Rise 100% Fall 50% since it’s a standalone

for me it works on everything however everytime i start a new game or going down in battle the game always exits so everytime for me to work i have to one start the game first and a new game for it to work or else my game closes it self

So everything seems fine besides one thing, the in-game encyclopedia doesn’t load when trying to open it.

1 Like

Yeah I can’t get the trainer to work anymore with the recent update to the infinity app. I had it working somehow earlier this afternoon and now it refuses to work at all…

1 Like

Same problem, games closes randomly when loading a game or trying to enter battle. Any way to fix this?

Deactivate all cheats before loading a game or trying to enter a battle with the Disable All Mods option.
It’s there for a reason and it even states you need to do it or else the game crashes

this cheat actually works perfectly a few days ago. didn’t have to disable codes and mods whenever going in/out of battle and stuffs. now game crashes constantly :frowning:

Might be because of 2 reasons.
A. Cause of the never disabling mods the save file got overloaded
B. You should start disabling the mods before loading

I tried:

• verified steam game cache
  • launch game without infinity and mods to finish installation
  • exit game
  • launch game via infinity
  • start a new game without mods
  • tried few codes on main game (gold, instant research, infinite movement, etc) and works
  • get into battle after disabled all codes
  • fought the battle with in-battle codes and won
  • when returning to main game, it crashes

Attach infinity after you started up the game and you’re on the campaign map. That might help

attach as in start infinity after i’m in campaign map?
can I use mods from steam workshop?

You can start Infinity already earlier but press the “start game” button only after you’re on the campaign map
Depends on what mods you are using. I’m using some and they do not interfere with Infinity

ohh okay. will that as you suggested
i use -more campaign years -more food -bow unit reload faster -recruitables heroes and generals -unlimited recruitables. i doubt these mods interfere with infinity though.

They shouldn’t

just tried what you said and IT WORKS. thanks! enjoying it as i type this. :innocent:

You’re welcome glad it worked :smiley: