Sleeping Dogs: Definitive Edition Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Sleeping Dogs: Definitive Edition
This is the official discussion topic of the Sleeping Dogs: Definitive Edition Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Health
2. Unlimited Face Meter
3. Unlimited Ammo
4. No Reload
5. Reset Wanted Level
6. Unlimited Cop Points
7. Unlimited Triad Points
8. Unlimited Melee Points
9. Unlimited Cop XP
10. Unlimited Triad XP
11. Unlimited Face Advantage XP
12. Add 5K Money
13. One-Hit Kills
14. Save Location
15. Teleport
16. Undo Teleport

Important Notes:

Click here to view important information about these cheats.

The mods might take some time to activate the first time after starting game, please be patient.

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 05/31/2017
    Started development

• 05/31/2017
    Released trainer with 16 cheats

• 12/28/2017
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements
    Updated notes

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

2 Likes

wanted to leave some feedback to this trainer works flawlessly no random fps drops or force close. you did good on this one only thing I don’t think works is the add 5k might want to check that one otherwise everything else I tried hell even played for a few hrs none stop just to see if it force close and it was perfect :slight_smile:

If possible please make it available for regular Sleeping Dogs too.

I am guessing it works for standard edition too. Start the trainer after the game if you are having issues launching the game through Infinity.

no it doesn’t. they are both different
because I believe definitive also has some graphics tweaks

1 Like

Graphics tweaks wouldn’t be a problem. But I agree that it won’t work since Definite Edition has a lot of bug fixes in them that could screw with Infinity

well they are different directories because it says reg exe is invalid game or what ever

Codes don’t work. The sound for activation can be heard but nothing happens. I have the latest version of the game and latest version of Infinity. Don’t know what to do.

1 Like

The Sleeping Dogs: Definitive Edition cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

If I use infinite melee points in the early part of the game will I still be able to progress through the story?

approximately how long should it take for the mods to activate? I’ve been waiting over an hour and nothing is happening.

Did you hit play and see infinity attached?

sorry that was what I was waiting for actually. for the game to attach to infinity so I could activate the mods.

nvm I got it figured out thanks for the help anyways!

Add money was working for me an hour ago but it stopped when i restarted the game. It’s attached, im using the rest of the mods fine. Are there any bugs or glitches that might stop add money from working or any special ways to activate it if it does stop?

does this work with the sleeping dogs steam version? cuz mine doesnt say definite edition

I wonder, is there a way to delete extra triad points? I need only 10-15 of them to fully upgrade the skill tree, but after activating the trainer option I have 99 triad points and the game says I should spend them all to complete the quest, but I don’t have any unpurchased upgrades to buy

You have to won money. Find crate for example.

No this trainer ony works with Sleeping Dogs Definitive Edition.

Agreed, really would’ve been great to only be given the exact amount of points needed, or have an ‘execute’ for +1 point instead.

Now my upgrades menu is messed up forever – is there any way for us to get a ‘reset’ please? It would only involve setting that value to zero, instead of 99.