Batman: Arkham City - Game of the Year Edition Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Batman: Arkham City - Game of the Year Edition
This is the official discussion topic of the Batman: Arkham City - Game of the Year Edition Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Health
2. Mega Combo
3. One-Hit Kills
4. No Weapons Cooldown
5. Add 1K XP
6. Add Upgrade Point
7. Save Location
8. Teleport
9. Undo Teleport
10. Set 99 Ammo

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 06/29/2017
    Started development

• 06/29/2017
    Released trainer with 10 cheats

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

6 Likes

now we just need arkham asylum goty. :slight_smile:

For some reason everytime i activate the unlimited health cheat i get killed in 1 hit ):

When the One hit for enemies is activated, The same is applied to your player who also can get one hitted, BATMAN, Catwomen, Robin etc.

Any chance this could be looked into.

would love to get fix

Like Arkham Knight, the game crashes a few minutes after startup.

SORRY FOR MY BAD ENGLISH I’M FRENCH

g data internet security…
detect it as a virus, i can’t use weMod for this game :confused:

False positive, nothing we can really do about that. Make exceptions (in your AV, NOT infinity) for Infinity files or just uninstall it since it is causing issues.

Contact their support or google if you can’t figure out how to make exceptions or if you want them to examine the file[s] and maybe remove the false positive.

2 Likes

Any fix for the one hit kill yet?

For some reason this trainer doesn’t want to launch my game. I have manually added the game launch file into WeMod. I keep getting the error “We’re having trouble downloading the cheats.” even though I have already downloaded the WeMod cheat file separately. I have also whitelisted the cheat file in my antivirus software (webroot).

You cannot download WeMods cheats separately, the message you are receiving is caused by an Anti Virus blocking WeMod

I downloaded the trainer and activated it and it worked but while I play the game … the game bug and get me out to windows … and notice that i disabled the antivirus … i use bitdefender but i disable the antivirus and the advanced threat defense option before playing the game

and although i do it … the game bug after 2 minutes of playing and get me out in windows … anyone has answer can help me

HELLO! Please ADD

Freeze Countdown Timer
Freeze Elapsed Time

I have the steam version and I had no problem before using the trainer for the game but now they won’t even activate.

The cheat with 1 hit is broken. When you activate it, it is acivates on your enemies too.

If you want to play with 1 hit cheat and don’t get killed in one hit by enemies, just don’t upgrade hp or armour.

Trainer don’t work for me, tried a few times and nothing works…I know its a few years old, but still a good game to go back to. Is this trainer updated to latest patch ? anyone knows ?

Hello! if i play with this cheat then i will not be banned? Steam version

@DevilsssSSSS- As long as you aren’t using them in Multiplayer, you should be fine.

Also, just noting that the One Hit Kill cheat still affects enemies being able to kill you in one hit as well if you upgrade your armor/HP.

@WittyTiger88 - If you’re using the Steam version, then yes. I just played it and they worked fine.

Thanks