FINAL FANTASY VII Cheats and Trainer for Steam

FINAL FANTASY VII
This is the official discussion topic of the FINAL FANTASY VII Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Health
2. Unlimited Magic
3. Unlimited Items
4. Unlimited Gil
5. No Wait
6. Unlimited Limit Break

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 07/08/2017
    Started development

• 07/08/2017
    Released trainer with 6 cheats

• 11/13/2019
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

• 10/16/2021

• 11/16/2021

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

3 Likes

Doesn’t seem to be working with Steam version

5 Likes

What’s the error message?

" The game you picked isn’t a valid installation of FINAL FANTASY VII"

infinity version beta cant found the version of FF7 on steam , manually to .

Try starting the game first and then attaching Infinity to it.

@xlNowar7lx What beta? Infinity has no beta.

That’s not working either

Can i have some help for making this work

1 Like

dosnt work. starting game and attaching

Is there someone who can help ?

I have the steam version and it works for me, I personally run with Steam big picture (mainly because I use the controller) and once I have loaded my game I activate the trainer with the play button and all works fine. The issue I’m having is when I use the infinite item cheat it makes all my weapons, armor and accessories disappear. It isn’t a big thing because I can use the infinite gil cheat and buy everything but it’s something I noticed early on. Anyway I hope this gets fixed and I know your all busy making new trainers and updating the current ones. Keep up the good work guys, thanks again.

1 Like

Infinity don’t even seem to be detecting my game. So i can’t activate it.
It keep tell me that my installation is not correct but i bought the steam version and i don’t understand where is the problem.

PS : I just thought about something, what is the language of your game @Crezwell ?

1 Like

Sorry about the late reply, I’ve got the english version of the game. not sure if infinity looks for ff7.exe or ff7en.exe either so could be that for you maybe?

No problem,

I think that’s where is the problem for me, i have the french version .

You could probably rename the exe.

works only with english version pls fix that for all langues

1 Like

I was going to suggest the same from @sNaKe. If is possible to go to your game folder and change it from your current .exe to ff7_en.exe? and then use infinity to find the file either before or after launching, may help.

Infinity looks for ff7_en.exe. You can try changing your exe name to ff7_en.exe, maybe it will work if the code in exe doesn’t differ.

i have change the name in ff7_en.exe the game is found but my game dosnt start work with the name change

Is it possible to uptade it in order to work with other FF7 Installation ?