ReCore Cheats and Trainer for Xbox

ReCore
This is the official discussion topic of the ReCore Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Health
2. No OverHeat
3. Fast Kill
4. Unlimited Resources
5. Reset Resources to 0

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 07/10/2017
    Started development

• 07/10/2017
    Released trainer with 4 cheats

• 08/21/2021
    No OverHeat cheat added
    Fast Kill cheat added
    Reset Resources to 0 cheat added

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

6 Likes

infinity wont find the game and i tried adding it and it fails.

Thanks for another trainer , played this for awhile on xbox but maybe with this wonderful trainer game mite be even fun !

Yeah it didn’t detect it for me too but i added it manually and it worked. When recore is running, in task manager > open file location - that should show where the game is actually installed (windows apps folders are a clusterfuck especially if they’re on C Drive).

If that still doesn’t work, i have no clue. @frank can help more then.

im unable to do it.

Yeah @frank said he will check it out. Appears to be some error in infinity.

Infinity should see the game now. Make sure you go to settings and remove the custom folder you picked.

1 Like

its in the installed list.

game has a new update to the definitive edition 1.1.7400.2.

inf health doesnt work anymore.

1 Like

hopfully it be updated soon for inf health

1 Like

Niiicceee this works great with the definitive version that just came out !
I Don’t use infinte health so don’t know if that works or not but the other ones do !

1 Like

Hello mr @STN sir , ya the infinite health does not work ,
And also when you FINALLY get to update this if you could add mega jump, or super jump or even like a float mode would be really groovy lotsa Damm jumping in this game ! Thank you very much sir

1 Like

Can you please update this trainer? I want to play this game so bad.

1 Like

The trainer works perfectly fine I have bin playing this game except health won’t work

1 Like

Any idea when this will be updated for the new definitive edition?

Also, I would like to request “Hardware Pickups” be added as an option. There is a specific number of hardware pickups in each area so making the game think you have picked up all but one of these should result in completion of this collectible upon picking up one more.

This addition would be a great help as the Hardware pickups are very glitchy and tend to disappear.

Thanks for your time!

1 Like

Any chance anybody will update this? I’d really like an infinite jump/dash option if possible.

If I could, I’d do it myself, but I have no clue how people even do stuff like this.

1 Like

Still waiting for an update for this WeMod… Does not work with Definitive Edition… Hellloooooooo?

People play this game? The trainer users are almost zero for this game :scream:

Don’t ya think that might be because it hasn’t been properly compatible with the Definitive Edition for the past 7 months?

And while I have you - How’s prey coming along? That’s another one myself and others are waiting on an update for. And since you don’t do any public tracking we can’t know what you’re working on, forcing us to hunt you down and ask you here :slight_smile:

It sure does work with defenitive edition i play it all the time
It works fine
The only thing that dont work is health
I made a post back october 17th that it worked
You need the windows store version