Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas
This is the official discussion topic of the Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Health
2. Unlimited Oxygen
3. One-Hit Kills
4. Disable Enemy Guns
5. Unlimited Ammo
6. No Reload
7. Super Accuracy
8. Unlimited Time
9. No Wanted Level
10. Max Wanted Level
11. Max Respect
12. Max Stamina
13. Max Muscle
14. Zero Fat
15. Zero Sex Appeal
16. Max Sex Appeal
17. Max Gambling Skill
18. Max Weapon Skills
19. Add 10K Money

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 09/18/2017
    Started development

• 09/18/2017
    Released trainer with 19 cheats

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

5 Likes

Nice

very good

Whenever I try to add my GTA San Andreas directory to Infinity, it always ends up saying that that folder is not a valid installation.

Any idea on how to solve this? It’s rumbling mah jimmies.

@Vyvus well we don’t wanna rumble the Jimmies
Start the game first then back out to desktop then start infinity should work like that

The game is on steam so the trainer should be made for the steam version. The base game folder would be C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Grand Theft Auto San Andreas

I have the same issue except I downloaded the Mr DJ version of the game, why doesn’t my version recognize that I have the game installed???, Holla back, 1

Because we only support copies purchased through approved distributors(steam, origin, uplay). You can click the game not found button but it may not work if they changed the exe name and folder structure.

Can you take a screenshot of the game folder, maybe the folder structure is different for Mr DJ version or the exe is renamed.

Can i use this cheats with DVD version of this game?

Maybe it,s because you have the retail/V1 version. In this case, it wouldn’t work.

Does anyone know the Steam .EXE file name of GTA:SA, please?

I don’t know, honestly. That is the one I’m using (i think…) and it doesn’t really work…

Some info here I learned from trying to mod gta:sa. Retail(disc) version is 1.0, then there is 2.0 that comes with a bunch of patches and finally there is 3.0 that is for steam and doesn’t include all the patches introduced in 2.0. Mods made for 1.0 are apparently not compatable with 3.0 and this might be true with trainers as well.

The trainer works fine for 3.0 so I assume Stingerr got the steam version of the game.

Buy the steam version.

Edit: steam exe name is gta-sa.exe

1 Like

Yeah, nope.

wait this hasn’t been updated for a while or working on steam version of today? let me know thanks :slight_smile:

Doesn’t look like any of the cheats work. Needs update or fix.

It works but not with any sort of patch. Vanilla Steam release only :anguished:

1 Like

is possible to fix trainer with GTA: SA from Rockstar Launcher (i can provide original game account)

some option from Steam trainer works but bugs game…

Are you still able to unlock achievements with this trainer?