Dead Space (2008) Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Dead Space (2008)
This is the official discussion topic of the Dead Space (2008) Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Health
2. Unlimited Ammo
3. Unlimited Stasis
4. Unlimited Credits
5. Unlimited Nodes

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 09/22/2017
    Started development

• 09/22/2017
    Released trainer with 5 cheats

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

3 Likes

Awsome work @STN I dumped alot of votes into this game ! sweet now lemme wooop this Damm game ! And won’t have to worry about any updates either !

1 Like

Freakin’ sweet. I was looking for a trainer for this game just a few days ago. Thanks so much, @STN!

1 Like

It is great to have a trainer for this game.

could u possibly add an infinite hull integrity for the two missions that require that I keep losing because of it

Doesn’t the health option suffice?

not for the hull. Still takes damage

Is there a possibility for an Unlimited Hull Integrity and Turret never overheats cheat to be added to the trainer? I would love to have it lol. I’m on chapter 8 with the Alien growth on the Hull and it’s a pain in the ass to get passed.

Hey there, love this series. Just wondering if there any instructions for infinite credits, say I need to buy then it adds or just stays at the current level. Mine not working.
Cheers

1 Like

None of my Trainers are loading/working. Dead Space 1, 2, 3. I have a fresh copy of windows and this is my first time using the WEMOD App as compared to Infinity. I’ve tried deleting the Daring and Infinity Folders, but they’re not there in the first place.

The folder is called wemod now (%localappdata%\WeMod). If the files aren’t there then it is definitely your anti-virus sofware secretly deleting Infinity files.

I didn’t see Daring Development or Infinity folders in there. I had this problem with Infinity before, then complained about it, and it started working. Not sure what got changed, because I didn’t do anything.

The app is called wemod now, so there is no Infinity folder and the Daring Development folder has been gone for a long time/was never related to Infinity.

Oh. I guess I’m just still wondering why WeMod isn’t working for any of my games. Thank you, if you can help.

vote for swtor

What the hell is that cant read minds !

SouthWest Tan of Reese?

Star Wars The Old Republic haha

This for sure is not the place for that
Just need to look sometimes

Star Wars: The Old Republic is there search for it it is a request game that y iam saying to vote for it