The Sims 3 Cheats and Trainer for Steam

The Sims 3
This is the official discussion topic of the The Sims 3 Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Needs Always Fulfilled
2. Unlimited Money
3. Slow Motion
4. Unlimited Rewards

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 09/28/2017
    Started development

• 09/28/2017
    Released trainer with 4 cheats

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

2 Likes

“Needs Full” sounds like verb-noun instead of noun-adjective. Just thought I’d point out my opinion. I understand they are called literally “Needs” in the game.

1 Like

How do I get to work for disk version?

I have sims 3 on computer but its run on a disk attached to origin but its not like steam with steam apps. Can anyone help? I have tried dragging the installed on desktop (still disk version) onto the thing but didn’t work.

Have you tried this?

1 Like

@daringhunter500 ya I had the same problem with sims 4 on disk too but after trying it like the "pig " said mine finally worked gotta just keep playing with it !
I think mine was like c/ program files x86 /orgin

Game\Bin\TS3W.exe

You need to select the base game folder

It finally worked,
thanks!

so i started the game. waited till i i loaded into the save and then started the mod. still loading. should i start the game via infinity

Steam or uplay?

uplay

Since when do you get The Sims on uplay?

1 Like

@N1ceToMeetYou sims 4 is only available thro origin others can get from steam tho
Oh I see uplay lol
Should be origin

Yeah know they are available on steam. But Uplay wouldn’t ever get Sims for sale :stuck_out_tongue:

This trainer only works for steam version, uplay game exe name is different. You can try renaming your TS3W.exe to TS3.exe and vice versa and see if the game still works.

@frank we got another one here

Hello everyone and thanks in advance for any help you can give me. So here it is, none of the mods are working for the sims 3 at all. I tried everything that I could think of to make it work but its not working. I am not using a disk I downloaded it direct from Origin the game is up to date. Does it matter if I have expansions? Any help will be greatly appreciated, and thanks everyone who works for Infinity Mods for even making a mod for the sims at all.

This trainer only works for steam version, uplay game exe name is different. You can try renaming your TS3W.exe to TS3.exe and vice versa and see if the game still works.

@frank we got another one here

I’ve tried this and it doesn’t work for me. What do I do now?

Well I got a problem on for that…I can’t rename the TS3W.exe to TS3.exe, because there’s already a file named TS3.exe!