Mount & Blade: Warband Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Mount  Blade: Warband
This is the official discussion topic of the Mount & Blade: Warband Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Health
2. Unlimited Horse Health
3. Unlimited Unit Health
4. Add Party Members
5. One-Hit Kills
6. Unlimited Ammo
7. Add 10 Skill Points
8. Add 10 Weapon Points
9. Add 10 Attribute Points
10. Add 100 Renown
11. Add 1K Money
12. Add 1K XP

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So thereā€™s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 10/01/2017
    Started development

• 10/01/2017
    Released trainer with 12 cheats

• 10/10/2017
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

• 02/01/2018

• 10/31/2018

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

4 Likes

Could you please add a teleport and a ā€œsee everythingā€ cheat? thereā€™s an ingame cheat with both of these and Iā€™m wondering if you can implement that into this trainer so I wouldnā€™t have to use two menus to do stuff? Thank you for the great work!

2 Likes

But i have to say, that the cheat INFINITE HEALTH it do so i can only kill all the ENEMY in the castles but 1 man is inpossible to kill

4 Likes

Hello there, I think I might just have a misunderstanding of the funcionality of infinity.
Sometimes, while playing the game with the trainer working, the shotcut keys simply stop, and i have to do the alt+tab to apply the funcionalities by hand, and to get the shotcut keys working again I need to restart Infinity. How do I fix it? Happens in random, sometimes after 5 hours and sometimes after 5 minutes. Also, there are times that I press the shotcut key, it makes the sound but it doesnā€™t apply the effects.

Will this work with Viking conquest as well?

@SiegfriedBauman well if your pro use the phone app itā€™s simple to turn the cheats off n on from there

Should do. Might now though since Viking Conquest started as a mod and became a DLC

Always 1 person in the arena is invincible

5 Likes

Does not work for meā€¦

Keep getting 1 unkillable npc in an area.

2 Likes

Found a temporary fix for the unkillable NPC. make sure that its the last one left alive and your army is 100% around and attacking them. then pause the game and turn off all the unlimited health till they die. then turn them back on if you want.

2 Likes

Any way we can do one for fire and sword ?

From an email we got with request for more cheats.

Could you add infinite morale?

Hey STiNGERR, you should add an unlimited morale cheat in Mount and Blade: Warband!

3 Likes

Thanks for the cheats. Can you add Rapid Fire for ranged weapons, No Spread and Kill Enemies.

1 Like

I cant seem to make the ā€˜Add party memberā€™ work.
I click the button to add while in party screen and before entering party screen, but i see no change.
Is there something iā€™m missing?

add party members is broken. this is with no mods on too.

add member dont work anymore helppppp

The Mount & Blade: Warband cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

1 Like

add members is broken with me too