Forza Motorsport 7 Cheats and Trainer for Xbox

Forza Motorsport 7
This is the official discussion topic of the Forza Motorsport 7 Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Money

Important Notes:

Click here to view important information about these cheats.

DO NOT USE THIS ONLINE(Multiplayer)! You will get banned.

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 10/02/2017
    Started development

• 10/02/2017
    Released trainer with 1 cheat

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

1 Like

nice Great job

1 Like

love to see idiot ai added.

非常感谢分享

What?
english please. Most of us here speak english

2 Likes

Thank you very much to share (according to google)

2 Likes

Game has so much encryption and anti-cheat, also not my favorite type of games. But i’ll try.

2 Likes

Aight thank you. Couldn’t bothered to google translate that.

1 Like

Heres hoping that freeze ai can be added.

If we were to turn off our internet, buy a bunch of stuff then go back online after you are done with the money would you get banned for it?

Either it would’ve been taken away instantly or you would get banned for it.

1 Like

Yes, please don’t do it. I’ll have to remove this trainer if this gets abused online.

1 Like

I was JUST Banned for using OFFLINE!!! I NEVER went into Multiplayer and stayed offline until 1 day I went online. I should’ve never used this

You shouldn’t have gone online with modded money.

Ya giving yourself like a billion dollars then going online well ya !

STN clearly said DON’T GO ONLINE.
What did you expect?
Having a billion dollars and the game won’t notice?

I’m clearly stating to people NOT to go online or you WILL be banned. So it will deter people from using this mod so they don’t think that “Hey I can go online just not Multiplayer” which is not the case. There’s not a you “might” be banned you will.

Yep That’s what I said before aswell and STN.
STN said that it’s not made for Online. He didn’t use the word Multiplayer for a reason.
common sense + reading would’ve prevented that

and you’re not stating that people shouldn’t go Online. You’re stating that Infinity got you banned

1 Like

I’ve used this, few days now and no ban, I guess only time will tell, i just made sure to disable the mod before I went to multiplayer and I can still go on multiplayer.

Looks like it’s Forza 3 fallout all over again.

1 Like