South Park: The Fractured But Whole Cheats and Trainer for Steam

South Park: The Fractured But Whole
This is the official discussion topic of the South Park: The Fractured But Whole Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Health
2. Unlimited Charge
3. Unlimited Items
4. Money
5. Add 1K Experience
6. Reset Level

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 10/18/2017
    Started development

• 10/18/2017
    Released trainer with 5 cheats

• 10/19/2017
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

• 10/23/2017
    Add 1K Experience cheat added

• 10/28/2017
    Reset Level cheat added

• 10/29/2017

• 03/29/2018

• 03/31/2018

• 07/28/2019

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

1 Like

great trainer thanks working well

is this 60fps or 30fps?

i used the exp hack for the new south park game and it now whenever i try to go to the artifacts app it freezes

is it uplay and steam ?

Yes!

@xEchoInfamous Try now (use the hotkeys to adjust your exp value by small amount)… You can reset your exp to 0.

@STN I’m having the same problem as him and I also can’t seem to get my exp to reset. I used the cheat to get myself to cap level and I can’t delevel or anything now to fix the problem.

You unlock things at X level in the artifact menu and it just freezes when you open it if you cheat to max level because it thinks you have unlocked a Major Artifact Slot but it isn’t unlocked. So you might be able to fix it if you can cheat the unlocks?

Edit 1: Actually just checked and I believe I did delevel so I’ll report back shortly
Edit 2: It did fix the freezing but I can’t actually seem to slot anything into the major slot still even though it is now unlocked.
Edit 3: Screen is causing freezing again.

1 Like

i reset my exp but i want to get back to level 12 which is what i was before i used the hack and i can’t because the lowest amount of exp the hack adds is 430,000

1 Like

I’ll push an update in a few hours

1 Like

I like the trainer But could you do 2 things? could you maybe make the exp bar more precise and could you make it 1 hit kills thanks in advance :smiley:

First off, thank you for all your hard work getting this working!
Second, only “bug” I can see is the enemies can kill you, " Towliee fight, raisins final battle" the main character stays at full health, unable to revive , once party member are all dead, the game will end.

-Thanks

How did you delevel?, i’m having the same problem

i too cannot unlock major slot great trainer though.

I guess i’ll be buying this game now!

The South Park: The Fractured But Whole cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Add 1000 Experience cheat added

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

add 1000 xp doesn’t work

Unlimited Item doesn’t work
Does the add experience cheat still bug the artifact slots?

Yes, it still causes to freeze.

I’m sorry to say it but this trainer causes a gamebreaking bug that causes your Hero lvl to get stuck and won’t go any higher, and also causes you cant get out of the artifact slot.
So from that point on you are screwed.

-Unlimited Item is not working (still uses resources to build items.)
-Add Xp works but causes the gamebreaking bug.

My advice is to only use the ultimate power and health options till other options works properly.