Sword Art Online: Hollow Realization Deluxe Edition Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Sword Art Online: Hollow Realization Deluxe Edition
This is the official discussion topic of the Sword Art Online: Hollow Realization Deluxe Edition Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Health
2. Unlimited Money
3. EXP
4. Unlimited Skill Points
5. Max Friendship
6. Unlimited SP

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 11/10/2017
    Started development

• 11/10/2017
    Released trainer with 6 cheats

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

1 Like

The max health cheat makes the monsters have max health to so not very useful in a fight

5 Likes

It doesn’t, the game is bugged. You’re supposed to do a certain thing to kill them.

1 Like

this cheat make monster become infinity heal dam pls fix this bug and more sp to make monster infinity dam

4 Likes

Please add max kill chain and unlimited ultana gold coins

5 Likes

so that’s one way but it does make it so they have max health as well but if you use the exp thing it gives you crazy health and at the start of the game its enough… at least for a while

Just letting everyone know if you use this you are going to gain a Red Name. Like i did 60 Hours gone now i have a red name

It doesn’t give monsters unlimited health. The only monsters with unlimited health is the first one in the tutorial, which is supposed to have unlimited health until you complete all the challenges in that specific tutorial.

Some also, as stated previously require you to perform specific things, like stagger, knockdown, skill chains etc to drain their health.

Would be nice with a 1 hit kill feature though, or something close to it. :sunglasses:

Pretty sure that’s only if you do multiplayer?

@MadMaster1300 ya well that’s your fault for using the trainer online lol

1 Like

Actually, i was wrong.

Tested it out and it makes monsters have infinite health. Tested it out on low level monsters as well as high level ones. Same result.

At one point, i thought i was fighting a boss, but it was a normal monster, level 7. Fought it for 5 minutes before turning off infinite health, and it died right away.

1 Like

If you play offline it will still happen just so you know since when you than go back online it will pick up everything you did so before you say something like this think before you speak.

Wrong being in single player still makes you gain the Red name as the checks are in both Online and Single player. I find a way to remove the Red name any ways so im fine now

everything seem to be working as intended, everything is easy to use as usual good job guys!

One bug i’ve noticed is with the unlimited health where the enemy will gain its full health when they hit me. In other words, i can do damage to the enemy but if the enemy hits me once they gain full health.

I would also like to see added unlimited crafting materials and ultana gold pieces, most of the game seem to be centered around crafting and trading ultana gold pieces, so i would love to see that added to the trainer.

2 Likes

Well, i find that hard to believe as i’ve used it in single player and my name is not red. Then again, i don’t start up the trainer when i go online either way, to avoid any issue.

The only way i know of that would give you a red name in all instances is if you’ve used modded gear, either by modding it yourself, or picking it up from trading with someone in a random lobby.

1 Like

@Hairysausage ya he went online with a modded character and got the red name lol

Unlimited Health not working. it gives Unlimited Health to mobs.

1 Like

unlimited health definitely makes it so enemies take no damage at all even though the damage numbers still popup on screen (tested on many enemies) unlimited health on mobs is persistent no matter the enemy i fight and when disabling in middle of fight enemy starts taking damage and if i re-enable unlimited health before enemy is dead enemy gains full health back instantly and takes no more damage until i disable unlimited health.

@STN can u please check this out when u get a chance, thanx :smile:

also if possible maybe could u please add a weapon level cheat aswell itd be greatly appreciated :smile: it takes really long time to grind out 500 weapon levels per weapon type :cry:

2 Likes

The unlimited health issue can be solved with insta kill, but that also means, friendly NPCs will kill everything instantly, including bosses, so yeah, the trainer needs a bit of work still :smiley:

@Hairysausage insta-kill does not exist as part of this trainer nor would i use it since it defeats the purpose of playing a game( I prefer to fight the enemy and even with that only times i would use inf health “in any game” is on impossible fights), nor is that as a option in the game “as far as ive seen” and ive put over 65 hours into the game in the last week.

also @STN maybe if possible another cheat as an “idea” is a double or quadruple XP gain cheat and/or a toggle on/off for the xp cheat so we dont have to re-load game to start gaining XP again

1 Like