Killing Floor Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Killing Floor
This is the official discussion topic of the Killing Floor Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Health
2. Unlimited Armor
3. Zero Weight
4. Unlimited Ammo/Grenades
5. No Reload
6. Freeze Time
7. Add 5K Money
8. Save Location
9. Teleport
10. Undo Teleport
11. Unlimited Flashlight

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 12/01/2017
    Started development

• 12/01/2017
    Released trainer with 11 cheats

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

4 Likes

sweet

Ya you go stingerr awesome work thanks gonna play this tonight ! Boom

not working

When I change the map, my KF closes

@alex2kill well you must be doing something wrong , I just got done using it and worked fine for me even tho the game doesn’t have much controller support !

Game crashes if you try to activate cheats before starting a round. Also for some reason I was moving around the map at about 100 mph. Only cheats I had on were unlimited health, flashlight and zero weight.

EDIT: After some testing I can now say the speed boost is caused by the health cheat.
EDIT 2: Now it seems I crash whenever I reach Wave 2.

1 Like

nevermind work fine

how can i avoid a vac ban using this trainer

1 Like

Don’t use it online.

i thought this was an online only game

It isn’t, you can play it offline.

Can you play this Lan (local multiplayer) with friends? or only singleplayer offline?

How do you turn off the speed hack? It seems to auto activate shortly after starting a game.

There is no speed hack for this game.

Then why is it that every time I run the game with the trainer, I move at ludicrous speed but everything else is normal?

1 Like

all this trainer does is crash the game and does not work for me

the xp feature does nothing.

My antivirus shows it`s Virtob.Gen.12. Anyone here have the same issue? Is this trainer safe?

Unless you’ve downloaded WeMod from an outside source it is 100% safe.

1 Like