I don’t know if you guys can relate to any of these in the video above but here is my take on things…
I am pretty honest with my gameplay and performances. I don’t ever claim to be good or “pr0” at any game. I also have no problems holding my hands up if I am in the wrong or have been defeated.
Sorry, I really can’t stand having grubby hands when playing. If I gotta eat/drink, then I will either pause the game or turn it off.
I have lost my temper with game in the past but this was when I was aged between 10-16, over 10 year ago now! I can’t say I have played online against anyone who has lost the cool either.
Going to the bathroom/toilet in the shortest space of time during intervals of a game… No, just no Gaming is a hobby, not a discipline. Use the pause button or back out of the lobby, that’s why these features are in place.
I have been guilty of ignoring my low battery warnings and I have paid the consequences many times.
Any of the above true/false in your lives?
EDIT: I think they missed one out…
- Not saving your game. This isn’t so much of an issue today because most game include an auto-save feature. But back in the day of games like Resident Evil, I have died and had to restart at a much earlier point in the game.
For people who don’t want to watch it.
- Every gamer has their excuses.
- Every gamer eats while playing to save time.
- Every gamer rages.
- Every gamer puts off going to the bathroom.
- Every gamer runs out of batteries.
- Yup couldn’t be more true for every gamer.
- Nope, I get off the game and watch Netflix while eating.
- Can’t deny it I get pretty mad in some games.
- Have a rechargeable battery pack but it still happens.
I do all of these except getting angry and the battery thing
1. Every gamer has their excuses.
– Majority of the time I don’t have an excuse or proceed to make one up; especially with theater mode. I’m not going to sit here and say that I’ve never made one, but I feel as if complaining about a death just holds up me calling it out to my teammate(s) so they don’t get killed. (There have been a few times in GTA: Online where I’ve complained because another player was able to shoot, evade, and kill himself all at the exact same time; for all the hours I’ve put into that game I still don’t know how that people did so and could be justified as playing fairly!)
2. Every gamer eats while playing to save time.
– Yes and no, I’ll have a drink or snack while playing a game, but not a full on meal!
3. Every gamer rages.
– Without any questions, I could even have my friends provide stories, I used to be horrible when it came to raging. (Gears of War: 2)
4. Every gamer puts off going to the bathroom.
– The upstairs bathroom isn’t far from my room so I’ve never had any issues with going and worrying about missing something in-game. Plus, I normally go in between matches or something; not during a match.
5. Every gamer runs out of batteries.
– Psh, it’s called purchased a wired controller or Play-N-Charge kit.
None of that has ever happened to me ironically.