Tokyo Xanadu eX+ Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Tokyo Xanadu eX+
This is the official discussion topic of the Tokyo Xanadu eX+ Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Health
2. Unlimited Money
3. Unlimited Gems
4. Unlimited Items
5. Unlimited X Drive
6. Unlimited Skill Guage
7. Unlimited XP
8. Reset Items
9. Remove Items

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 12/11/2017
    Started development

• 12/11/2017
    Released trainer with 7 cheats

• 01/11/2018
    Reset Items cheat added
    Remove Items cheat added

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

Just wanted to inform those using this trainer or any other trainer about the infinite item option as it can prevent the main story from continuing if you possess multiple of the same side quest item as your character will be asked if they want to continue then he will say he has to give an item to that character even if you’ve already completed that side quest thus the story will not continue.

Do you think a reset item option will fix that? @Jaiera i.e make it 1

It would for the most part, but would it be possible to make an option to remove item completely out of the inventory for those who don’t think about doing multiple saves and complete such a side quest only to be blocked from continuing the story.

I realize such a request maybe difficult for a trainer versus a save editor; what do you think STN?

I think it might be possible. I will check it out

Thank you for checking it out STN

Since he completly forgot about you, here you have this

You just need to go to item id, find the item you want and change the value to 0

I didn’t forget about him, i do have a life and hundreds of other trainers.

Snipped your link.

1 Like

Wow, you are on of those, ugh

Not sure what you mean?

No need to know, just have fun with your life `giggle*

Well when you post a link to something else then it gets deleted

@Potato113 Just so you know, i am actually the owner of that site you linked to. I deleted it because i would’ve done it if it was any other site.

You’re being a dick by hijacking my trainer and also by assuming things about me, oh and also being an ungrateful pr1ck because i made this trainer and i also made that site so you could leech!.

1st I don’t use trainers, second, I was just passing by and saw you ignore a guy in need, most likely he stopped playing the game because you have a “life”. If that link helps him, why dont just leave it there? Because it would ruin your post? You care more about your status then about other people in need? You really are one of those

@Potato113 Why did you omit the very important part of my message though?

i do have a life and hundreds of other trainers.

Cause then it doesn’t fit your narrative?.

Anyway, let it go. Check this place out for more than a few minutes, read every thread like i do and then start making assumptions about the kind of person i am and how i treat people.

I saw your “on working list” and its not even close to hundred. And I do have a life? That´s really lame excuse. And if you have that website, then you had the solution for the guy, you just didn’t care and when I brought the solution, you just deleted. That’s really sad. I’m leaving, peace.

Ignore Potato113 STN you do what you have too just ignore that troll, sorry I haven’t been on here for awhile otherwise I’d have said something to that little ■■■■■

The Tokyo Xanadu eX+ cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Reset Items cheat added
  • Remove Items cheat added

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

Added a reset item cheat will set them to 1 and another that will set them to 0 (hopefully removing from inventory).

Life was pretty hectic the past few weeks, i am finally back fully.