Star Wars - The Force Unleashed Ultimate Sith Edition Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Star Wars - The Force Unleashed Ultimate Sith Edition
This is the official discussion topic of the Star Wars - The Force Unleashed Ultimate Sith Edition Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Health
2. Unlimited Force
3. One-Hit Kills
4. Add 10 Power Points
5. Add 10 Talent Points
6. Add 10 Combo Points

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 12/22/2017
    Started development

• 12/22/2017
    Released trainer with 6 cheats

• 11/05/2019
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

Hello. The trainer is not loading the cheats. It makes the game crash at the very first Lucasart logo. Game is up to date and Infinity is whitelisted on my antivirus.

2 Likes

Try running the game yourself then attach infinity?

Add power, talent and combo points doesn’t seem to work. I have gone in and exited the menu many times and nothing.

3 Likes

same

1 Like

Same, I am greatly pleased that someone had finally made a trainer, of course, it’s not perfect just simply stating fact that the points cheat is not working. Hopefully, there will be a fix sometime in the near future.

Any fix on the Force upgrades yet?

1 Like

Doesn’t look like it.

Still checking up on the forum, anyone cares to try it out recently?

So far, still waiting.

1 Like

Not working for me yet. But I’m ok with the mods the do give.

2 Likes

Awesome, thank you for replying.

Added points cheats are still not working, in case anyone still cares.

Yeah force points still don’t work. 20 times exiting and entering the upgrade menu later, still no points there. Newest version of game and steam and we-mod

Oh man still not working, it has been so long. Hopefully, it gets fixed.

Wish this could be fixed at some point lol

@STiNGERR will you update this trainer so that the power, talent & combo points will work?

Are you on a retail copy of this game? This game hasn’t updated in a very long time which means most likely the trainer is up to date :slightly_smiling_face:

I bought it on steam, the three other cheats “Unlimted health, unlimited force & one-hit kills” works just fine but the three diffrent add points isn’t doing anything, i use the keybindings as I’m not a Pro sub.

Yeah The Power, Combo And Talent Points Don’t Work Can Someone Fix The Issue