EVERSPACE (Windows Store) Cheats and Trainer for Xbox

EVERSPACE (Windows Store)
This is the official discussion topic of the EVERSPACE (Windows Store) Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Health
2. Unlimited Fuel
3. Unlimited Energy
4. No Cooldown
5. Unlimited Missiles
6. Unlimited Resources
7. Add Credits
8. Enemies Cannot Move

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 01/18/2018
    Started development

• 01/18/2018
    Released trainer with 8 cheats

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

1 Like

thank you :slight_smile:

There is a new version of Everspace (Windows Store) out. I believe the version is 1.2.10.0.
As far as I can tell, none of the options in the trainer work anymore.
There is also a new resource, Veridian, which can be used in crafting/purchases. (Don’t know if this matters while changing the Unlimited Resources option, but I thought I’d mention it anyway).

Hit me up if you need any clarifications :slight_smile:

I am sorry.

Apologies, I don’t believe I understand what the screenshot suggests :confused:

The game is dead. Doesn’t make any sense for me to update it.

That screenshot shows the number of trainer users in a week.

Ah I see, didn’t know about that number, thx for the info :slight_smile:
Sorry to hear it won’t get any updates though :frowning: Although I do understand your point of view…

1 Like

I can confirm that this trainer still works for Ever Space Windows Store Edition. I just finished up the encounters DLC using this trainer. The trick is you have to wait 5 minutes for it to kick on in game after turning all the cheats on. I have no idea why but it does still work.

hello, I guess this no longer works, I just tried it and its not working.

This trainer is currently available for voting in the WeMod app!

This is what I don’t like, I see this game, I’m intrigued by it I start to play it and look for trainers for it only to see that kind of response. THAT sounds like you could hardly give a flying leap about any new players who discover this game and want to see how this game is story wise.and the fact that someone makes requests for the trainer to be updated, is like it’s a waste of your time to even be informed that There may be a problem with the trainer. That right there is why I rarely use trainers you make. I would rather use Antifun’s trainers or FLING’s as theirs work.

2 Likes

Are we able to get a new Creator to make working mods for this game?

do you know if they still work after waiting 5 minutes?