Resident Evil HD Remaster Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Resident Evil HD Remaster
This is the official discussion topic of the Resident Evil HD Remaster Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Health
2. Player Speed
3. One-Hit Kills
4. Freeze Enemies
5. Unlimited Ammo
6. Unlimited Items
7. Unlimited Defense Items
8. Unlimited Saves
9. Freeze Cooldown Timer

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 01/22/2018
    Started development

• 01/22/2018
    Released trainer with 9 cheats

• 01/22/2018
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

2 Likes

The Resident Evil / biohazard HD REMASTER cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

1 Like

nice

Freeze cooldown timer does that freeze the end game time?

unlimited items cheat does not work

Seems Capcom patched the game a few days ago (surprisingly). Any chance you can get this working again?

I just tested the Nov 14 2014 cheats on the new Sep 20 2018 version. So far Infinite Health, Infinite Ammo, and Infinite Items all work just fine.

1 Like

All the cheats seem to work fine, despite it saying it’s for an older version. Also, can we change “Freeze Cooldown Timer” to “Freeze Countdown Timer”?

The cheats don’t work anymore. Usually there’s a sound for confirmation but now there’s nothing indicating that it’s on.

This is a really cool trainer, but the player speed modifier really messes with the Y axis on ledges, oddly enough the player snaps to the right position on ladders though. Had quite a few runs broken because I forgot to reset my speed to 1 and fell through the floor.

Unfortunately that’s just a byproduct of using a trainer, some games have places that just don’t play nicely. :slightly_smiling_face:

can you PLEASE make a Freeze or Reset In-Game Timer ? i hate this damn Timer, it ruins the game

I second it please

Speed Modification does not allow you to push objects such as the knight Puzzle

Its player speed. It just makes your player move faster.

Thanks for this trainer! The options I used worked perfectly - though I only used 3.
Second RE in one day :grin:

2 Likes

Hello, thank you for the mod. This is exactly what I was looking for. Unfortunately, infinite saves option doesn’t seem to be working. I tried other options like infinite health and player speed, and they worked. Not sure if I’m doing something wrong with saves. Do I need to have ink ribbons in inventory to enable infinite saves? I tried on a save file without ink ribbons and nothing happened. There was a sound when toggling the option on and off but the typewriter keeps giving me the same message that I need ink ribbons.

Edit: I just tried it out with a new game character and after saving with ink ribbons in my inventory, their number went up to 99, so I guess the option works as long as there are at least some ink ribbons in inventory.

I keep running into problems with my player disappearing. I am then unable to pause the game, move, and I am forced to close the game. Really blows for someone who plays large chunks of the game and saves occasionally.

I’m having the same issue.
Seems to happen mostly if I turn on player speed or the cooldown timer.

I have yet to try the game, but I’m planning to do so latter on. But could you add a cheat to reset game time?

1 Like