Hyper Light Drifter Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Hyper Light Drifter
This is the official discussion topic of the Hyper Light Drifter Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Health
2. Unlimited Ammo
3. One-Hit Kills

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 04/01/2018
    Started development

• 04/01/2018
    Released trainer with 3 cheats

• 10/25/2022
    One-Hit Kills cheat added

• 10/28/2022
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

thanks a bunch love this game!!

@STN Thank you.

Thank you x100. I’ve been waitin’ on this one.

Works great.

Honestly the unlimited health thing is all anyone ever needs but is there any thought to add unlimited dashing?

Thanks again!

EDIT* Not unlimited dashing but a fix so its easier to maintain a constant dash.

More than anything I’d really like something for unlimited gear bits.

For some odd reason the trainer slows down the game. Changing game speeds doesn’t seem to work for me either. Any advice?

Maybe your antivirus is interfering? Scanning the trainer and what not

@STN will you ever make a r6 siege trainer?

No

NEVER

/100 cjar

Unlimited Health and ammo doesn’t work for me but the game speed works. Is there a way I can fix this?

Unlimited Health isn’t working I am pressing the hotkey and it doesn’t work, it will change to on and immediately change to off. And Unlimited Ammo doesn’t work even though it shows it is working.

This is a smaller game and has most likely had an update since our last trainer release. As it’s a small game it may not see an update for a while, if you have version guard enabled you can roll back the game to the compatible version with WeMod :slight_smile:If you don’t have it enabled I would keep it mind for next time and smaller games that may not be updated as quickly due to not being used very often. :wink:

Thank you for the suggestion and I will keep that in mind.

If an add gearbit option was added i think that would be a great inprovement. thanks a bunch

The Hyper Light Drifter cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• One-Hit Kills cheat added

The Hyper Light Drifter cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements