Batman: Arkham Origins Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Batman: Arkham Origins
This is the official discussion topic of the Batman: Arkham Origins Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Health
2. Super Combo
3. One-Hit Kills
4. Freeze Timer
5. Custom Player Speed
6. Add 5K XP
7. Add 10 Upgrade Points
8. Save Location
9. Teleport
10. Undo Teleport

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 04/16/2018
    Started development

• 04/16/2018
    Released trainer with 10 cheats

• 04/17/2018
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

The Batman: Arkham Origins cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

thank you @STiNGERR

Unfortunately it doesn’t seem to work with the EA Origin version of Batman: Arkham origins. :frowning:
If it is supposed to and I am doing something wrong… please let me know

it says its loading but it wont start/im using the origin version

This actually CAN be used with the origin version folks

I’m using it right now playing an old missed favorite I got BAO for 5 bux!

Here’s how ya do it:

Simply go in to the wemod trainer, and choose the ‘custom installation’ to FIX where it looks for the game now in origin’s folders now…

then find the origin version’s game’s actual exe file…found in I think:

c/program files(x86)/origin games/Batman Arkham Origins/Singleplayer/Binaries/Win32

and once you find the exec gamefile, point the wemod’s custom installation to IT, and then simply click play in wemod, or start game, then click play…both work!

It works as intended for the EA version on origin as long as your game is up to date(think ver 1.90+ I cant remember)

I needed it to get past a couple hairy positions already now…its just cause I suck at gaming…and it seems to function perfectly…

Enjoy

cheers

thank you

no problem…glad to help

a fab game…made even better with wemod!

:slight_smile:

cheers

1 Like

And to be most fair and respectful, a note to the great creator, Stingerr:

My posting to allow an origin user, to use your trainer intended for steam, is granted only with your permission sir…

If you wish my posting removed for any reason…just msg me and ask and I will be glad to pull it.

Best

1 Like

Thanks. But we dont care what version of the game you use. Hey if it works great.
We just dont like people using torrent / cracked versions
And no problem if we see your comment not fit we will remove it :+1:
Like I said usually a different version may not work or some options may not all work

1 Like

Thanks ptondo

Let me clarify a couple points to you Ptondo if I may

My posting (last b4 my smily post) was directed to the author of the trainer. As he developed it for wemod and using a title for a steam version…its my feeling it was right to ask his permission online if making it usable for another co’s version. Some authors of any software may share love with steam, but ie: say not Epic or Origin. Follow me? Most of us gamers know, alot’s goin on between them all these days hint hint…

As your posting I believe covers more a moderation thing, which of course any of my posts never offend…anyone

And lastly, clearly stated my fix was for an Origin product, rules out any offered support for torrent or cracked versions, which I too, do not support use of in any way.

And since not hearing anything back from stingerr, and yours and wemod’s kind grant of aok…I am glad the post can remain and hopefully help more than just steam users…

My only intention, so its all good!

Thanks again ptondo and stingerr! And enjoy BAO gang, its a fab game

1 Like

Yepp no problem I understood your comment very clearly all is good :+1:
Like I said we dont mind if you try another version of the game and it works. We have no problem with that at all :facepunch:
We or I usually will comment for him as he usually is busy to post comments often as he busy with making trainers!
:grinning:

The only thing I think is missing is some kind of cheat to make batman completely undetectable so players can easily get any challenge that involves not being seen

Any chance we can get a subtract skill point option? Anytime you have more skill points then unlockable abilities the game constantly has “Level Up” across the top of the screen. Other than that it works wonderfully!!! Good job!

Hello! if i play with this cheat then i will not be banned? Steam (unsubscribe)

What does the super combo cheat do?

The Unlimited Health code doesn’t work.

Any chance of an update for this on steam, blackgate deluxe ver?

1 Like

Cheats will not activate when pressing the hotkeys. Steam version of the game.

This trainer should either be updated, or removed from the listing if it will not be updated.