Planetbase Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Planetbase
This is the official discussion topic of the Planetbase Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Max Health
2. Max Nutrition
3. Max Hydration
4. Max Oxygen
5. Max Sleep
6. Max Morale
7. Max Wind Speed
8. Max Bot Condition
9. Max Bot Integrity
10. Unlimited Power
11. Unlimited Water
12. Unlimited Oxygen
13. Fast Build
14. Freeze Time
15. Free Trade

Important Notes:

Click here to view important information about these cheats.

Use mods after starting the game world.

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 04/19/2018
    Started development

• 04/19/2018
    Released trainer with 15 cheats

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

1 Like

thanks for the trainer it really helps.:heart:

Hello, I played the game and used the trainer. But I ended up realizing that there are some cheats that are not working and they are:

1-Max Sleep
2-Max Hydration
3-Max Oxygen

Hi, first thx for this trainer, second i noticed that there are some cheats that are not working and they are:

1. Max Bot Condition
  2. Max Bot Integrity

neither before or after start a play, bots keep to lost both…

Good luck & thx for your work.

I know this is an older cheat, however players still use it and there is a bug. When using FAST BUILD and the Bio Meat machines, they max out (as they should) however turning OFF the FAST BUILD does not return them to normal. They stay forever full. This causes everyone in the vicinity (human and mech alike) to stop what they are doing and try to empty these machines to storage. The only work around (right now) is to delete the machines and recreate them every time you turn on FAST BUILD.

Try turning on and off the cheat a couple of times… everything works on a cycle.

I like this, but the only other thing I think it should have is unlimited resources.

1 Like

There should be an “Infinite ship supplies and cargo” cheat to have effectively infinite resources

1 Like

whole-heartily agree with this, I would personally love a unlimited resources, for both building and trading. If I had to suggest anything maybe a cheat that doesn’t delete the resources you use? I feel like that would make quite a few people happy.

Game updated to version 1.3.8

Free Trade button (Alt+NumPad 5) no longer works, it deactivates immediately and trade costs normal amounts.

Please update trainer accordingly.

2 Likes

Free Trade Cheat doesn’t work. Has this game been abandoned? I hope not, we need a minor update, I don’t think the game itself will be updating soon so any updates will last. Please Update?

“7. Max Wind Speed” doesn’t seem to work anymore. After enabling it and playing the game for several days/cycles, the wind doesn’t set itself to the max value, so it’s hard to recharge energy