RAID: World War II Cheats and Trainer for Steam

RAID: World War II
This is the official discussion topic of the RAID: World War II Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Health
2. Unlimited Stamina
3. Unlimited Ammo
4. No Reload
5. Unlimited Grenades

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 04/30/2018
    Started development

• 04/30/2018
    Released trainer with 5 cheats

• 04/30/2018
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

1 Like

The RAID: World War II cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

1 Like

Wow finally a game it looks like i mite play. Woo gonna try it out
Now only if i was a beta- tester could let you know but im not ! Where is zach

Would like to see Infinite Gold, Infinite XP (or at least something like ADD XP XXX) just some suggestions, but i think everyone wants something like that, (Gamecopyworld got something like above, but wont work for me)

The trainer for this game is dead, possible to fix it or??

If you’d like this game to be updated, please vote for it in the WeMod app using the image button and select how many votes you’d like to contribute! :slightly_smiling_face:

dont know if anyone is even workin on this till but after the latest game update the trainer continues to say the games need to be installed when it alrdy is

1 Like

it really need an option for gold bars

Same with me - “Install Game”

Got it now - i didn’t look properly. In “install game” choose arrow, menu appears - “add custom” and you search steam file for Raid .exe file, and done.