Company of Heroes - Legacy Edition Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Company of Heroes - Legacy Edition
This is the official discussion topic of the Company of Heroes - Legacy Edition Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Health
2. Unlimited Manpower
3. Unlimited Fuel
4. Unlimited Munitions
5. Fast Construction
6. Fast Recruiting
7. Max Units
8. Unlimited Commandpoints
9. No Ability Cooldown

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 05/17/2018
    Started development

• 05/17/2018
    Released trainer with 9 cheats

• 05/24/2018
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

• 08/29/2019
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

1 Like

I’m Having Trouble Please Help/Fix

Disable your antivirus and add infinity to its exception list. Completely wipe infinity then install it.

You don’t have bitdefender by any chance?

No Mcafee Also I Have Tried Doing That 5 Times Now Please Help

I Got It Working But It Would Not Launch The Game It Would Crash Also Your Game Version Said April 28 2011 but it had updated a awhile ago

It says “this trainer doesn’t support your game version” what should i do?

its says game not found when i have already installed COH

Requirements for this trainer have not been met message

Same message for me

i can not play wft trainer have not been met

i have been playing with it but i had to find the exe cus infinity didn’t find it and and the game is very laggy.

Hello - I can for some weird reason not use this on my trainer? I have added & installed my previous serial keys onto my steam account so it would be much easier. I am using something called (Company of Heroes: Anthology). Basically the same, just got the box from a sales.

Is it possible to use on steam versions somehow?
I tried to add a fix manually but keps saying there was no disc in the drive (damn…)

Hoping someone can guide me.
Thanks! :slight_smile:

PS: Note that when i tried to add the fix manually, i chose 2 different files. ( RelicCOH.exe AND RelicCOHO.exe), and neither worked for me. Both with same error message.

Hoping someone can help out.
Thanks.

RelicCOH.exe is the exe it is looking for, have you manually selected the exe from infinity and then click Play?

it starts for me on infinity but the cheats wont work

1 Like

I did find a way, but only a temporary solution for now. When i have started the game from steam, i then hit play. I made a manually fix so it would go for the RelicCOH.exe file since it could not find it for some reason. After the game starts, i hit the play button in infinity, it then detects it is running but still comes with errors. Except now i have 3 options. To cancel, retry and continue. I then hit continue a few times and then it works. Errors still appears, but it works. So just let the errors stay in background while you play. Tvat is what i do. However it would be funnier without errors.

Also note, the error is “please insert a disc” error. However since i load an old copy, just via steam, it somehow worked i guess.

Please note that i have another disc. But since i had a game serial, and steam bought the coh franchise, i was able to activate my game via steam. So i am not sure if this has anything todo with it, but it should not.

i get an error saying could not werifi media and i get ok and exit to windows when i start from infinity but when i start frome steam and then start the cheats it gets an ok chek mark but non of the cheats works

Can you post a screenshot of the error?

Edit: It looks like a common game issue: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_7-gaming/company-of-heroes-series-issues-pertaining-to/4c10507f-e830-4d37-948c-57a72b4e79ff?tm=1407505808523

the error is gone but the cheats wont work i can start them but noting hapens

Which version of the game do you have? the version number is written on main menu of game at the bottom.

The Company of Heroes cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!