Tales of Symphonia Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Tales of Symphonia
This is the official discussion topic of the Tales of Symphonia Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Health
2. Unlimited TP
3. Max Combo
4. One-Hit Kills
5. Unlimited Items
6. Freeze Battle Time
7. Save Anywhere
8. Unlimited GALD
9. Unlimited GRADE
10. Unlimited XP

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 05/25/2018
    Started development

• 05/25/2018
    Released trainer with 10 cheats

• 05/25/2018
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

2 Likes

The Tales of Symphonia cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

2 Likes

just watched a trailer for it and it looks good. ill have to get this one sometime.

the update is nice. but, strangely enough, infinity reads that i own the game on steam but, it says no trainers. my game version is august 15 2016. i would really like an answer to this. thank you.

i do not seem to have the option to use the trainer. any idea?

Awesome work as per usual, but I was wondering if there was a possibility of getting the unlimited items, only for food items? Saves constantly having to resupply & run around all over the damned place to find the vendors needed whilst levelling everyone’s cooking skills :slight_smile:

1 Like

In my personal opinion the unlimited gald should be 100,000,000 to buy a road pass. Honestly that’s why I subscribed. I thought unlimited gald would be 100,000,000 to get a road pass

Id like if there wass just an xp multipler i dont wanna max lvl i just wanna cut some grind off

This trainer works pretty well, though I heard for someone else that the money cap can go beyond 99,999 gold something about a road pass? not sure it’s a pretty old game, I’m pretty interested in the story it’s definitely similar to final fantasy 10 in how a chosen women has to go through some kind of journey to save the world… so these cheats will work for me just fine.