64-bit error message

his say 64-bit what I’m doing to do now please answer someone

Welcome to the community @toni000. :slight_smile:

This usually means one of two things:

• There are specific instructions that you need to follow to get the trainer to work correctly. These instructions are included in the trainer itself.

• You need to change the order that you launch things. See here for more information: 32 bit and 64 bit.

If you’re still struggling:

1. What game are you playing?
  2. Which store did you get it from or is it cracked?

can you help me please i want to play unturned and the 64 bit error i didnt really get the 1st step i tried opening the game and switch to wemod and press play it will just say error loading the game i cant press play while the game is running would you kindly please make a video on this error many people haven’t solved this error thank you

1 Like

You need to click play in Steam then select the bottom launch option

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! for fixing my problem I spent 3 hours trying to fix this error

Glad you got it working!

In the future, take a look at the notes tab for a trainer before attempting to use it. We’ve included instructions for trainers that need you do something specific for before it will work :slight_smile:

yes! Creacked
i have downloaded game from fitgirl repack and i installed it then i play it through wemod but does not working “these cheats were made for 64bit version of…”

We do not support piracy and cannot assist you with this error.