Vampyr Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Vampyr
This is the official discussion topic of the Vampyr Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Health
2. Unlimited Blood
3. Unlimited Stamina
4. No Aggrevated Damage
5. No Reload
6. Unlimited Ammo
7. No Skills Cooldown
8. Unlimited XP
9. Unlimited Items
10. Unlimited Money
11. Custom Speed

Screenshot:

Trainer Video:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 06/09/2018
    Started development

• 06/09/2018
    Released trainer with 11 cheats

• 06/13/2018
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

• 05/14/2019
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

2 Likes

Awesome. Thank you.

Currently seeing no supported trainers though.

1 Like

Yeah you won’t until a few people use the trainer and i get to add the version.

2 Likes

Great work as usual.

1 Like

Nothing shows up

Yeah you won’t until a few people use the trainer and i get to add the version.

Not sure what you mean. Could you please explain?

They are referring to this issue where the page is just blank.

So is the cheat useable or not? Do you need the game first for the cheat to work or what?

how do you use the trainer when the page is blank?

When will the trainer be up and playable?

Last time a trainer was “released” this way was the SUPERHOT one. If I remember correctly it might take at least a day before it goes public live, so probably it’s not a smart idea to sit with a watch and wait for it (totally haven’t been doing just that for the last 7h). While I think that a big button marking a new trainer leading to an empty tab is a cruel tease, remember that you’d like the trainer to work nicely and not be game breaking. Come back later, I’m sure it will be worth the wait.

1 Like

Since the trainer has been released (Bravo, amazing work) I went straight ahead and tried a few options. I can confirm that most cheats work fine, but I noticed one bug, and it’s a big ass WARNING: unlimited xp cheat can reset your overall power level when you try to level the first ability after gaining the xp. In my game the level went from 19 to 4, but i could off-set this by leveling perks i haven’t leveled before. BUT since the progression is based on power level, watch out to not get stuck with lvl 4-ish and no ability to upgrade further.

1 Like

There is an ingame cheat for unlimited xp, that doesnt cause any problems:
in the upgrade screen select a skil then press “O” and “P” on your keyboard simultaneously ( both together at the same time ) and watch your EXP raising.

1 Like

Can someone confirm Noraksa???

1 Like

You just need to hold down the P button.

Anyway to fix this?

Hey thanks for your help STN, I have the same issue as Aspoken all good for now but the XP scheat give me Xp but my lvl (14 before use cheat) is 1 now and i can’t up my skill. I have try to use “P” or “O” and “P” but doesn’t work :cry:

Hey,

To use the in-game xp glitch, you have to select a skill, you can’t do it while on the overall skill menu. Once you’ve selected a skill, simply hold “P”, and you’ll get as much xp as you want.

This is exactly the issue I had,
I chose to start a new game to use to the trainer from start to finish…

HOWEVER, I cannot pass level 1 nor upgrade my skills AT ALL …