Outlast Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Outlast
This is the official discussion topic of the Outlast Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Camera Energy
2. Unlimited Batteries
3. Custom Speed
4. Save Location
5. Teleport
6. Undo Teleport

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 06/27/2018
    Started development

• 06/27/2018
    Released trainer with 6 cheats

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

1 Like

please put infinite life and stamina

4 Likes

What’s the difference between Unlimited Camera Energy and Unlimited Batteries? They sound like they’d be the same thing.

Unlimited camera energy won’t let the current battery run out while unlimited Batteries gives you well… unlimited batteries but you would still have to change them out if they run out

Add unlimited health so you can never die while playing the game even while being attacked

It says “This trainer may not work with this version” and I can’t choose a version of the game or trainer cause there’s only one version.

Hello is it possible to have on the video game Outlast 1 have unlimited health

Hello, this trainer for this game is no longer working with the latest version you can update this trainer thank you and good continuation of good work

Hi, is there any hope for an update?
I don’t think the current trainer is compatible with the latest version. :frowning:

Our current system works by people voting for the trainers they want to see updated in the WeMod app! If the trainer is available for voting you’ll see a request update button on the main game page :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Thanks for letting me know. I’ll vote for sure :heart:

Can you pls put Infinite Health and stamina to the trainer

1 Like

Please update the cheats <3

I agree. I would like this mod too, please.

I would add invisible mod if I were you. it’ll be fun as nobody seen you.

can we got unlimited health? or cant get hit