Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy
This is the official discussion topic of the Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Lives
2. Unlimited Jumps / No Falling

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 07/02/2018
    Started development

• 07/02/2018
    Released trainer with 2 cheats

• 10/14/2020
    Unlimited Jumps / No Falling cheat added

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

1 Like

I’m really happy that this was released but I can’t seem to get it to work. It says that my version isn’t supported. I have this game through steam, is that the problem?

Try now

I tried it, the game won’t open if infinity is open, the window for the game shuts itself. Same thing if not in a level. I activated infinity with a level open and made it about 1/4 through the level before it froze and the game window closed itself again.

I can open the game with Infinity but when I enable the mods in the menu the game freeze after couple of seconds in the loading screen so I tried to enable them in the game and it works but I got the same thing when I got a loading screen the game freeze and crash

You’re not supposed to keep the jump option enabled during any type of loading screen.

Mine crashed in a level, not a loading screen. Hmm… I will try it again inside the same level and see if it happens again.

Just wanted to say thanks :wink:

When I open the cheats the game crashes. Is it only me?

unlimited jumps is crashing the game

1 Like

yeah using infinite jumps in all just crashes the game entirely even though you turn it off on loading screens. 1/4 through the level and it crashes with it on

are we gonna get an update on this one so that the trainer works properly again soon?

Ok

1 Like

PLEASE add invincibility and unlimited 1x uka uka and unlimited 2x uka uka and uka uka x3

1 Like

Do you think a Time Trial Freezer will be added any time soon?

1 Like

Crashes during levels not loading screens

Can you STN add Godmode or something like being invincible?

1 Like

Not to sound ungrateful, this is very helpful for the unlimited lives cheat alone, but is it possible to create the unlimited Aku Aku cheat people have been requesting? I mean that literally, is it possible because I’m genuinely not sure.

I have the game on Switch, but later levels and fights are just constant deaths, especially with the touchier, heavier physics, so it feels too fast-paced. Falling to your death is slightly avoidable withe the one cheat thanks to you, but Koala Kong was a tough fight. Even knowing how it works better, it’s still not very reasonable. Especially when you die and lose the Aku Aku you brought specifically for the fight.

Whether or not you can, thanks for what you’ve done so far. Your cheats have been helpful in other games plenty.

1 Like

Unfortunately stn is no longer with us. Sorry. Unless one of the others pick this up or make a new one

1 Like

Hello jmfuqua2017Pro

i discover somthing els with this game And Mod For Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy .

I know the problems they are with Hight Jump so . i expect that high jump dont work in the game so . i try it also in a running game . try infinity live and run a game? maybe update the cheats for this game.

Hello [ptondo] i expect this game will not run with high jumb modd maybe Remove this mod. try another way so . i have try it in the game about 4 mints i think games stops. but i have try with Unlimited Lives ,it works no crashings at all. . . :slight_smile:

1 Like