Wizard of Legend Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Wizard of Legend
This is the official discussion topic of the Wizard of Legend Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Health
2. Unlimited Overdrive
3. Instant Spell Cooldown
4. Unlimited Spell Charges
5. Unlimited Crystals
6. Unlimited Coins

Important Notes:

Click here to view important information about these cheats.

First start game world then use mods.

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 07/24/2018
    Started development

• 07/24/2018
    Released trainer with 6 cheats

• 09/29/2019
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

1 Like

thanks so much for this Trainer! been waiting! keep up the awesome work!

Everything except for the Unlimited Coins cheat is working for me

Could we see a cursed relic picker at some point?

So Wizard of Legend’s newest update just came out and from the current trainer we have, only the ininite gems and spell cooldown cheats work. The infinite HP and signature charge cheats don’t work anymore. Someone please update the trainer.

3 Likes

Vote for an update?

1 Like

Sadly, I only have 3 vote tokens. I know my voice won’t be heard. I just want someone to update the trainer.

1 Like

I also noticed that the cheats where not working. As always you guys are boss when it comes to delivering cheats super fast and I wanted to thank you guys for all the hard work you do. I’ll put in my votes and hope for the best! :grinning::+1:

1 Like

So Wizard of Legend’s newest update just came out and from the current trainer we have, only the infinite gems and spell cooldown cheats work. The infinite HP and signature charge cheats don’t work anymore. Someone please update the trainer.

1 Like

The best way to get the trainer updated is by voting for it in the WeMod app, it currently only has 65 votes which is quite low. Hopefully people start voting for it more :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

i used the downolad link listed above by Stingerr, and when i open the wemod app and my game, the problem percists. i cant toggle my cheats

1 Like

What link are you referencing? :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

this one :

the one listed at the top of this topic

1 Like

Try this one it works for sure

https://api.wemod.com/infinity/download
And also what antivirus do you use. ?

1 Like

for some obscure reason i get the same message, and i use TotalAV as antivirus
eehhh

1 Like

Well my guess would have to be something is blocking the download probably your antivirus is. Could whitelist the wemod exe and try

1 Like

https://community.wemod.com/t/how-to-white-list-wemod-in-bitdefender/80940/4

Follow these instructions but for your AV :slightly_smiling_face:

i folowed the steps, and it worked, i successfully re-installed wemod.
unfortunatelly, my origin problem precists, i cant toggle the unlimited health cheat :confused:

1 Like

This is most likely due to the trainer needing an update, the best way to due that is to vote for an update in the WeMod app :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like