Far Cry 2: Fortune's Edition Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Far Cry 2: Fortunes Edition
This is the official discussion topic of the Far Cry 2: Fortune's Edition Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Health
2. No Reload
3. Unlimited Ammo
4. Unlimited Grenades
5. Unlimited Diamonds
6. Unlimited Stamina
7. Game Speed

Important Notes:

Click here to view important information about these cheats.

For DX10 version ONLY!

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 07/31/2018
    Started development

• 07/31/2018
    Released trainer with 7 cheats

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

2 Likes

There we go. Awsome work mr.stn. thanks alot for your time and work gonna play this later woop woop

1 Like

does this game have controller support?

Oh thats right dude. Thats why i quit playing it before dammit , have to if we can in " big box " mod on steam
Some things worked and some didnt guess why theycall it partial controller suport

Which version does it work with, Steam or Uplay?

Steam. Amd to use controller need to use big picture mode if you use controller

thx

Tried to use this today on the Steam version of FC2:FE and Bitdefender stopped it showing a GenPack:Win32.Virtob.Gen.12 virus. Is this safe to use?

Sure is false positive. Was gonna say I used this like a month ago

make a give all weapons cheat that would be cool and epic and fun so i can cheat better

Won’t work. You can only carry 2 firearms at a time.
You are limited to 2 firearms, 1 destructive weapon (ie grenades) and a machete.
This is a scripted part of the game that a trainer cannot alter. To change scripted parts of the game, you need a modification, not a trainer. Try NexusMods. :slight_smile:

1 Like

can we please get this for uplay / ubisoft connect? I saw no way of requesting from within the app

Hello!

Trainers are made at WeMod if the game is popular with WeModders on specific platforms. WeMod automatically detects how many members own the game on each platform.

You can try switching the .exe in the Steam trainer to the Uplay version’s .exe by clicking the Fix button. But there’s no guarantee it’ll work flawlessly. If you are renting the game as part of your Uplay+/Connect subscription then you may need to buy it properly to be able to use trainers on the game.

can you add unseen to the WoMod listing

target: AI Ignore Player 1 " -GameProfile_IgnorePlayer 1 "

tested works 100% bad AI’s can’t see player, but NPC storyline see can, not for [MP]

steath/ unseen/ innore

be great if you can we can enable and disable at will

1 Like

How do you tell if it playing on dx10?