HuniePop Cheats and Trainer for Steam

HuniePop
This is the official discussion topic of the HuniePop Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Moves
2. Max Food
3. Unlimited Munie
4. Max Sentiment
5. Instant Max Passion
6. Max Drunk
7. Instant Topless
8. Unlimited Score

Important Notes:

Click here to view important information about these cheats.

Made by Chris! All credits to him

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 08/20/2018
    Started development

• 08/20/2018
    Released trainer with 8 cheats

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

3 Likes

I was going to say thanks stn , but i seen this was made by chris ! Well i didnt know he played these kinda games !
Instant topless ? Umm wait i’ll be back in little bit …

1 Like

I’m dying rn hahaha, did this get fully funded or did you tell @STN to make this?

1 Like

Glad to see this up, I was worried we needed to get it voted all the way back up after it got reset for no reason.

Won’t work with my version is what the app says? I just downloaded it and it’s the only version i’ve seen available lol so none of it works.

The game hasn’t updated in months(years?). Did you buy it from steam? You can try selecting the newest version of the cheats listed.

No it’s not from steam is that why it’s not supported?

Yes. Buy the game from Steam.

lame i’ll just beat it the old fashioned way lol

I want to start a new save, but I’m having some trouble.

I already have a save using WeMod, but when I try to delete it, the menu doesn’t highlight the buttons correctly, and when I click ‘erase game’, nothing happens, but if I click cancel, it erases. If I try to start a new save from that, or any, slot, I’m greeted with a black screen. When I reboot the game, the old save is still there. I’ve tried launching through both Steam and WeMod, and have tried uninstalling and reinstalling the game. The issue still persists. Has anyone had this kind of trouble with it?

Little side notes for the cheats.

max passion only goes up to level 4 rather than the max possible of 15 with upgrades

Having a max hunie points cheat would be very useful

1 Like