7 Days to Die Cheats and Trainer for Steam

having the exact same issue, it just keeps spamming ExecutionException: SIGILL and I havent found any solutions for it, apparently its something to do with EAC whether its on or not from what I have found.

Cna you please post a screenshot of the error you’re receiving? Thanks!

I tried but it crashed lol, basically hat happens is the console pops up when I enable the cheat and just starts spamming the error in the console in red text ExecutionException: SIGILL

Without a screenshot there isn’t much we can do to help. especially since this seems like an isolated issue

Idk what more information you would get out of a screenshot of the exact thing I described tbh, thats legit all the screenshot would show, is red text repeating every probably .2-.5 seconds stating that exact error as typed in red text, I mean I tried to get a screenshot but it crashed the game before I could, not a whole lot I can do about that, and I also don’t think its an entirely isolated issue either, I believe Scottish_Bloke was having the same issue as me.

Did you disable eac ? There are 2 make sure you disable the correct one
And also make sure you are in game and play for couple mins before activating any of the cheats

its the first one right the 7DaysToDie.exe that dosent have eac

Yes it’s the one that dont have eac exe

I tried to make it work, but it gives errors and the game closes. I think it requires an update. Instead running the game with the launcher for mods works perfectly.

https://steamcommunity.com/id/Darkness3285/screenshot/786362975264055756

yep same issue. i had to just quit and leave the game until it would get fixed.

I’ve made this trainer available to vote on for an update in the WeMod app :slightly_smiling_face:

i still can’t use the cheats without getting the error again it’s unavoidable.

Excellent work done with these trainers. Now we will wait for the new version adapted to Alpha 18. I guess when the stable one comes out. Thanks in advance. Jesus

The Alpha 18 is already stable. Update the trainer, please

Please vote for an update in the WeMod app! :slightly_smiling_face:

FLY MODE does not work :slight_smile:

I have already voted :slight_smile:

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: 7 Days to Die Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Please use the other trainer as this one will no longer be updated.