7 Days to Die Cheats and Trainer for Steam

@STN 7 Days to Die had a new update. So nothing is working at all can you please add it to your To-Do list for a update… And Thank You for all the hard work you do. :grin:

3 Likes

Ow, i gotta do a few more requests as they’ve been piling up for months so updates might be some weeks later. Can you wait a bit ? if not, i’ll do it first but i’ve post-poned this game because no pro members (except you now) want it updated and not many users either.

2 Likes

You know there is never no rush take your time update when you can I know you have a lot to do.

2 Likes

i’d also like this to be updated if possible, i love the game and plan to play it a lot the following weeks.

1 Like

Hey so I am trying to use this, it makes sounds, but nothing happens! Could you please help? Thank you!

STN keeps public list of what he is working on. https://trello.com/b/TqFilDUv/stns-to-do

7 days to die is listed under game updates.

1 Like

Please update the cheat trainer for 7 days to die as there has been some new patches for 7 days to die and because of this the cheat has stopped working!

I have had this happen to me too

Everybody please be patient there is a lot of mods ahead, let him finish those first, then he’ll get to this one…

2 Likes

any way we can lock degredation and clip size/ammo of held weapon?

The 7 Days to Die cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

1 Like

tried using this today, can’t get unlimited health to work. i tried taking damage before turning it on too.

Do others work?

i havent tested others yet, i’ll check.

i re-tested and it seems like i was wrong, it works. i just had to wait a bit longer for it to activate. :slight_smile: seems like everything is a-ok!

Could You add Something for Adding items to our characters inventory? Please and thank you!

@STN Could you please Make a option for Unlimted skill points? [level up menu] Thanks.

1 Like

@STN i wish me more options in the trainer when you have time :smiley:

The only cheats that seem to work for me are the Speed Modification and Temperature Control ones. The rest won’t even activate when toggled. I made sure to turn EAC off, so that shouldn’t be an issue. Also, I tested it out in Single Player.

I just noticed that the trainer doesen’t work for 32 Bit version. Any chance you could add support for it?