7 Days to Die Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Hey @WhoDatBoiWhoHimIs, welcome to the community and thanks for being Pro. :slight_smile:

Try the following and see if it makes any difference:

1. Launch the game via Steam launcher.
  2. Wait in the main menu for five minutes, then load your game and pause.
  3. Alt+Tab to WeMod, press Play.
  4. Alt+Tab back to the game,

The trainer was updated to be compatible with the latest game version five days ago. Make sure:

• Your copy of the game is up to date.
  • Your copy of the game is purchased from Steam, as opposed to another store or cracked.
  • You are using the most recent trainer (click the History button under the Play button and make sure the most recent trainer is selected).

The game crashed immediately after i tabbed back in and unpaused. Im using the trainer from 14 days ago and playing on the A19 experimental build. The game was purchased from steam as well.

Thank you for the update. :slight_smile:

This is likely the issue. The trainer was not designed to be used in the beta/experimental version of this game. The beta/experimental version is an entirely different game, from a game engine code perspective, from the standard version and therefore would most likely require its own separate trainer.

Experimental versions update very frequently, which would make keeping an updated trainer available a complete royal pain in the backside. Any chance you can opt out of experimental?
The point of experimental is to help the devs identify bugs in the game and areas in need of improvement, which is a bit difficult to do if you’re cheating. :slight_smile:

This makes sense. It says A19 is only in experimental mode as of right now so ill wait for its “official” release i guess. Thanks for the help!
Edit: Any ideas on when A19 will be out of Experimental? I know you aren’t devs but asking in case you have a hunch.

So when I try to use WeMod it’ll launch the game but then doesn’t work and will say the game needs to be in 64 bit mode instead of 32 bit, can someone explain how to fix this? I’m ■■■■ at PC ■■■■.

Hey @JoeyFromTheRoc. :slight_smile:

This usually means that you need to change the launch order.
This should help: 32 bit and 64 bit.

I am trying to also use the trainer for 7 days and it starts up alright but when it loads the game a little unity thing pops up and then the game shuts down. I am using the a19 experimental version, is that the reason?

Yes most likely as this was made for the standard version of the game

1 Like

Yes, as @ptondo said, this trainer was designed for the public release, not the beta (experimental) version of the game.

The beta version would require its own separate trainer since the game engine’s code is different from the public release version. There’s really no point making a trainer for beta/experimental releases because they update far too frequently and they have a short life.

The point of experimental versions is to help the devs identify issues and bugs in the game, which is a tad bit difficult to do if you’re cheating.

What does the easy craft cheat do and how does it work?

Is there a way to get a skill modifier cheat?

1 Like

First let me thank you guys for even trying to make trainers for this game.
That being said, I cant get it to run. I get either two error/problems.
I will get the “This is 32bit version and need 64bit” message …
(Yes I read up on the forums and know all about the posts here = 32 bit and 64 bit)
If it does not have that error it says “We are having trouble loading the cheats into your game. Try restarting the game, or pressing HELP for more info.”
IF you click on HELP it opens this : “https://support.wemod.com/articles/19-why-arent-the-cheats-loading” and I get a PAGE NOT FOUND…
I use WeMod on several games and have not had any issues at all in any of them. The closest thing to this that has happened before was their was a update to the game again and updates were needed.
Please help, I have not played this game in a long time and would love to use your trainer

Hello @MythicEVIL. :slight_smile:

Please make sure you are using a public release version of the game. As opposed to the experimental (beta) version, which would need a completely separate trainer since it’s technically a different game.

A couple of other users in this thread also suggest turning off EAC from the game launcher. Give that a go as well. :slight_smile:

I made sure that it is not on any beta releases in steam. “NONE - Opt out of all beta programs”
I did like the way the game use to have separate exe’s for 32-bit or 64-bit but sadly that’s changed as well it seems . sigh…

As for the EAC option idea, I will try that now! :slight_smile:
— EDIT — Turning EAC off in the launcher worked!
I did notice one issue however, the shortcut to remove the hud is F7 in the game and I saw no way to rebind that in the game. The “Easy Craft” option hotkey is also F7 and sadly I dont have the money to get PRO to use the buttons on the trainer instead of hotkeys. So this option is not usable for me at the current state.

Hi @MythicEVIL.

Regarding the F7 key, if you press the [Toggle][F7] button you will be able to rebind the command to whichever key you want.

Hello the trainer crashes my game since the new update today the alpha 19 stable one will this be updated?

OK the issue still exists? I have tried it with the steam launcher and then when the game loads try and click on PLAY on the mod, It said “PLAYING” for half a second then crashed the game? so its not working both via the mod and via steam but starting the mod when your in game via steam…

Trainer probably needs an update if the game just updated

1 Like

The trainer needs to be updated as the game crashes when entering the world

7D2D update has been on the cards for months and I am not sure why it would seem that Wemod havent sorted it or why they are not replying to users comments or threads?

I dont want to sound rude but this needs sorting asap…Cheers

Merged posts

As you put on your Steam and try and play 7d2d you will be prompted to update from V18 to the latest V19, You have NO SAY over it and can only accept the download, I have installed the lot and then installed one of the maps but on the MOD it comes up with a small screen saying ‘7 days to die - Unity 2019.2.17F1_8e603399ca02’ and crashes everytime…Any ideas please? Is this an update the mod needs or is it server end?

Cheers.