7 Days to Die Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Doesn’t work, it crashes. However thanks for keeping updating it!

It doesn’t work on experimental A19 B-157.

Welcome to the community @zhuhuqiujun. :slight_smile:

This trainer is designed for the public release (Alpha) versions of the game.
We do not support beta (Experimental) versions. This would require a completely separate trainer which would need to be updated far too often as beta versions of games tend to update every few days, so it’ll be too uneconomical to have a trainer for the experimental version.

Aside from that, the whole point of beta/experimental in games is to help the devs find bugs, which is difficult if you’re cheating as you’re not playing/testing the game the way the devs intended.

To use the trainer, please opt out of the experimentation version. :slight_smile:

1 Like

hi, i have a probleme with 32bit… like DarksidesChaos, i can’t put the game on 64bit… so it’s not possible to use wemod, someone can help me?

Welcome to the community @Kanason. :slight_smile:

This mostly means that you need to change the order that you launch the software.
See here for more information: 32 bit and 64 bit.

It still does not work for me :frowning:

The trainer was updated 19 hours ago from this post to be compatible with the latest version of the game. it should be working fine as long as your copy of the game is legitimately purchased from Steam and is up to date.

Also make sure you’re playing the Alpha release, not the Experimental release.

Under the Play button in the trainer is another button labelled “History”. Click this and make sure the most recent trainer in the list is selected.
Then if you get the 32/64-bit error again, do as instructed in the previous post above again. :slight_smile:

The 7 Days to Die cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

Can I play with this trainer on a coop server ?Im not the host of the server btw,

Hey @VoraciousKing. :slight_smile:

WeMod does not condone cheating in online game modes nor does it provide the tools to do so.

Hello. I’m new to using these trainer things and I need a little help. I play on a private server with a group of friends, the Admin has said that we are permitted to use Trainers to enhance our gameplay. But for some strange reason, I can not get this trainer to work. I have launched the game through Steam, I then launch Wemod and press play, but it tells me “We’re having trouble loading the cheats into your game. Try restarting the game, or pressing the Help for more Info.” So I tried many times and still did not work so I tried another way to get this message “These cheats were made for the 64-bit version of the game. You’re running the 32-bit version” but I check and I am using a 64bit computer so should my game not be 64 bit too? I would really appreciate your help on this my friend said Wemod was the best and most helpful staff he has ever experienced and that’s why he is a Pro member to show his support. Anyway please any help would be appreciated.

Welcome to the community @DarkIceFox. :slight_smile:

As stated in a post above yours, WeMod does not provide tools to cheat in games that are played online. Trainers work by injecting values into memory addresses that are in the RAM of your PC while a game is running from it.
A game that is not running on your own PC has none of these memory addresses to inject cheats into. This is why the host of the server can use trainers but others cannot - because the memory addresses a trainer needs to inject into are on the host’s PC, not yours. :slight_smile:

See this post above: 7 Days to Die Cheats and Trainer for Steam - #25 by Ravenfyre. :slight_smile:

Ok I think I understand now. I am sorry for the total noob question. Thank you.

1 Like

It does not work. After launching the game, i click “play” in the WeMod menu. It doesnt work. I disable EasyAntiCheat and it then lets me click “play” but crashes when i start up a world. Iv’e read this entire page and tried everything but it doesn’t seem to work. Currently on the Alpha 19 build. Any help appreciated.

disable eac first : show game launcher click on eac to disable and will work

Thats what i was saying. I already disabled it. Then when i click “play” it seems to work fine until i load up a world. Then crashes shortly after loading in.

Hey @WhoDatBoiWhoHimIs, welcome to the community and thanks for being Pro. :slight_smile:

Try the following and see if it makes any difference:

1. Launch the game via Steam launcher.
  2. Wait in the main menu for five minutes, then load your game and pause.
  3. Alt+Tab to WeMod, press Play.
  4. Alt+Tab back to the game,

The trainer was updated to be compatible with the latest game version five days ago. Make sure:

• Your copy of the game is up to date.
  • Your copy of the game is purchased from Steam, as opposed to another store or cracked.
  • You are using the most recent trainer (click the History button under the Play button and make sure the most recent trainer is selected).

The game crashed immediately after i tabbed back in and unpaused. Im using the trainer from 14 days ago and playing on the A19 experimental build. The game was purchased from steam as well.

Thank you for the update. :slight_smile:

This is likely the issue. The trainer was not designed to be used in the beta/experimental version of this game. The beta/experimental version is an entirely different game, from a game engine code perspective, from the standard version and therefore would most likely require its own separate trainer.

Experimental versions update very frequently, which would make keeping an updated trainer available a complete royal pain in the backside. Any chance you can opt out of experimental?
The point of experimental is to help the devs identify bugs in the game and areas in need of improvement, which is a bit difficult to do if you’re cheating. :slight_smile:

This makes sense. It says A19 is only in experimental mode as of right now so ill wait for its “official” release i guess. Thanks for the help!
Edit: Any ideas on when A19 will be out of Experimental? I know you aren’t devs but asking in case you have a hunch.