7 Days to Die Cheats and Trainer for Steam

I have disabled the easyanticheat (EAC) as well as the gamesparks but my game still crashes even after the trainer has been updated. Am I doing something wrong?

I am also having the same issue. We will most likely have to wait for a fix or another update. Seems the devs are pretty busy continuously updating the game, so this is to be expected lol

Unity crashes with wemod running

1 Like

Same issue with utility, appreciate your hard work on updating games super fast!

same as soon as i load into the game it instant crashes

2 Likes

Hello still crashed when you log into world thank you for your hard work

1 Like

@RomanColossus @Omnimortis @Necro045 @Zebzy @crisisintime @SythT

Be sure you are using the correct Trainer Version, in the Wemod Trainer App under the trainer for 7 Days (and any other game) right below the “Play” button there should be a “History” button, if you click on that you can see 5 versions of the 7 Days trainer, make sure you are using the top version, i.e. the latest version.

Hope that helps.

1 Like

I’ve tried them all none work

1 Like

That’s odd, I’m using the latest version of the trainer and it works, I imagine you have made sure that EAC is turned off on 7 Days, also when i try to launch the trainer a pop-up appears that says “This trainer might not work with your game version, do you want to test it out anyway?” but the trainer still works

1 Like

@AlexTheDead Tainer works, only issue I had with it is Unlimited Food was still draining.

Also, reason you get the message about it might not work is due to the trainer isn’t updated to the current patch. Usually that is not a problem, due to WeMod try to make their trainers survive multiple patches. But don’t want to advertise that something works a patch later that it works, before it’s tested.

@Zebzy Did you disable EAC?

1 Like

Yeah It’s disabled, I tried all of them and still get the error

1 Like

I have tested it and it works perfectly, thanks for the update

This worked for me:

You are using the most recent trainer (click the History button under the Play button and make sure the most recent trainer is selected.

For whatever reason, an earlier trainer version was highlighted.
Just needed to click on the latest one.

2 Likes

Thanks dude it was really bugging me XD

1 Like

Thanks, I just got it to work! Appreciate the help guys!

worked after i switched it to the top one thanks

Need help. For some reason, the trainer doesn’t work for health, stamina, food, water, and fly. Does anyone have an answer to it? I played this morning and it works perfectly fine. I’m using the most recent update + EAC disabled. Thank you.

After switching to the recent version it works! thought it would just use the most recent without being told to…

Can you kindly post the link to it on here because none of them work?

I am not sure why WM dont make it easily available? the one on the site does not work…Cheers.

(click the History button under the Play button and make sure the most recent trainer is selected) Errr where is that cause I cant see it?

Can you post the direct link to it please as the version on the site does not work and todays date is 25 Aug 2020…Cheers.

Hi, This is how I got mine to work. It took a while and read through all the previous posts.

1. I pressed on the game from the Steam Library.
  2. I chose “Show Game Launcher” and pressed .
  3. I only have checked ‘Exclusive Fullscreen Mode’. Nothing else.
  4. Pressed <Run & Save as Default>. Game starts and goes to the Main Menu.
  5. Pressed (Alt)(Tab) to access the WeMod program.
  6. Went here under Games / 7 Days to Die / 9 options MRANTIFUN Aug 22
  7. On the right side of the screen under next to I found
  8. Clicking on showed a list of updates.
  9. the 3 months ago update is highlighted by default. I clicked on the most recent update.
  10. Pressed above it.
  11. got a message saying the trainer may not work. Do I want to test it out any way.
  12. clicked on
  13. WeMao said it was playing so I pressed (Alt)(Tab) to go back to the game.
  14. chose my current game and it loaded (slowly).
  15. Once the game started the cheats worked. Pressing (F1) pulls up a menu that goes away with (esc).

One more thing I did. In the 7 Days to Die game menu, under tab I changed “Cheat Mode: ON”.

Hope it works for you.
Later,

3 Likes