7 Days to Die Cheats and Trainer for Steam

This is the official discussion topic of the 7 Days to Die Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download:

Download the trainer and find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Health
2. Unlimited Stamina
3. Invincible
4. Unlimited Food
5. Unlimited Water
6. Temperature Control
7. Fly Mode

Important Notes:

Click here to view important information about these cheats.

Make sure to disable EAC before launching this game!

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 01/30/2017
    Started development

• 03/16/2017
    Released trainer with 7 cheats

• 05/10/2017
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

• 06/01/2017
    Updated notes

• 06/28/2018

• 03/31/2019
    Invincible cheat added
    Fly Mode cheat added

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

5 Likes

Please disable EAC first before using this trainer!

Depending on your game version, there might be two exes (one without eac and the other to launch with eac). Use the one without. Then attach infinity.

Or you can use the launcher and untick EAC.

Hi,
Love the trainer, well I did…
Everything was going fine till the game crashed last nigh.
I think the crash was on PC not trainer related but honestly no clue.
Since then the trainer hasn’t worked.
I was able to get it almost working on the same save file I used last night once, until it gave me a null reference error.
but even before that it wasn’t working correctly, my speed was locked to what it was before the crash, and I was unable to change it, and my health and stamina where not staying full.
I’ve tried it a few times now, I’ve re-verified my game through steam, only other thing I could do is re-install infinity which I may try next. If anyone can help at all that would be great.

Have you disabled eac?

yeah, have set that in the launcher, and infinity says that there are no issues, even the remote works, but neither do anything in game

Try using that to clear your cache

It may or may not work. I don’t know what the issue is for you so maybe a general thing might help you.

it says use at your own risk,
so would you suggest using that, or just re-installing infinity?

I just put the disclaimer there incase someone fails to realise what deleting the files causes and also for the fact that I am not 100% sure either (not a Infinity dev).

It basically deletes the files containing login, downloaded trainer, settings, etc. All neccecery files and folders will be regenerated when launching Infinity. The main installation folder is untouched since I couldn’t find anything I could remove in it.

The main Infinity devs took a look at it and didn’t say anything bad about it (other than that the launching dir should be edited, which you can read about in the topic.).

fair enough, have just uninstalled and re-installed both 7 days, and infinity, so will give them a go in a little bit

Yeah I don’t blame you from being cautious. Luckily batch files are as open-source as you will get with a program, so checking the code is easy. I even included the code in the topic if people would rather just paste the code into a .txt and saving it as .bat.

Do the cheats activate? I have no idea what null reference error is, did infinity gave you that or game?

Crashes shouldn’t have any effect on infinity’s working.

And ICDV2 tool is completely safe, it will wipe your login though.

when I press the buttons on the keyboard I get the sound, but they have no effect in game.
they used to though. and yeah, the null reference is on the unity side. But only shows up once I try to activate a cheat.

Sounds like your save is corrupted or something. I don’t think its the trainer.

I would suggest playing the game without trainer, saving your game, reloading then try the trainer. The game didn’t have any update though after the crash right?

no, but I have tried a completely new world.
tried activating some of the options, and it crashes.
It doesn’t even last long enough for the game to make a save file for it, because once I load it up again, that world is gone.

huh, can you send me your exe. The 7DaysToDie.exe one. Just up it to zippyshare/mediafire etc

Thank you!

no worries, hope it helps

Okay, its definitely not a different version. I used your exe and it works like it should. I tested on a new world too.

One thing i forgot to mention in notes is run a little first before activating cheats. The game doesn’t generate data until you do something first.

If you had EAC running then it could still be in background, a restart is the only way to rid it. Also run the game yourself not from infinity just to be sure. I don’t know why you’re getting that null reference error.

okay, will have to try that out tomorrow, cheers for looking into it.

1 Like