7 Days to Die Cheats and Trainer for Steam

No.

1 Like

If you can, update the trainer please. Iā€™m in the same place as Pesmerga: ā€œThe only cheats that seem to work for me are the Speed Modification and Temperature Control ones. The rest wonā€™t even activate when toggled. I made sure to turn EAC off, so that shouldnā€™t be an issue. Also, I tested it out in Single Player.ā€

Huh? Trainer works, do something related to the cheat first since itā€™s a unity game.

1 Like

Would be really awesome to get an ignore crafting requirements cheatsie added in the future or any expansion.

1 Like

i second that :slight_smile: that would be really awesome.

The game has been updated to A17, any chance on an update? Obviously it takes time, Iā€™m patient, just asking if there are plans or not :slight_smile:

What is broken?

As far as I can tell, nothing works now. They redid a lot of things in the game. A17 was a major update.

Alright. Vote for an update

i have vote all tokens ^^

Not sure why people say it didnā€™t work with ā€œA16ā€ I followed the instructions and it worked perfectly until the game updated to Alpha 17 yesterday, even though I have Version Guard activated it fails to work today with A17 New save, Not sure if itā€™ll work on my A16.4 Save game, Iā€™ll double check and update. Although it would be nice it there was an update.

Thanks for the continued work.

1 Like

You can revert to older version if youā€™ve enabled VG. Look around in trainer page in app

Thank you, Iā€™ve never needed to use it before. Works now. Thanks again.

1 Like

till the vote reaches update numbers, you can always go the beta tab in game properties through steam and go back to A16.4. :slight_smile: jic someone didnā€™t know.

Or you can just enable version guard right on here too

I canā€™t launch the game though the WeMod app, it says I am running the 32 bit version, when I need the 64 bit version. How do I fix this?

EDIT: So I got it to work, but the cheats donā€™t function.

@frank?

The cheats load in, but they donā€™t work when you enable them? If they donā€™t load in at all, youā€™re probably still using the 32 bit version of the game, which we donā€™t support.

The 7 Days to Die cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Invincible cheat added
  • Fly Mode cheat added

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

It keeps crashing. Iā€™ve tried one cheat at a time but nothing is working and also it freezers and then crashes or an error pops up and then crashes.