West of Loathing Cheats and Trainer for Steam

West of Loathing
This is the official discussion topic of the West of Loathing Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Action Points
2. Unlimited HP
3. Unlimited Meat
4. Unlimited XP

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 09/11/2018
    Started development

• 09/11/2018
    Released trainer with 4 cheats

• 02/17/2021
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

• 02/21/2021
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

2 Likes

Thank you Thank You!!

:worried:Am sad. it don’t work because the controls are stuck as f1-f4, i can’t change them, and i can’t enable them. if only the ability to click to enable was still around…:worried:

Click Play

Doesn’t seem to work for me, breaks the game. For example: unlimited meat seems to give you the 9999+ meat but you are unable to buy anything with it, the buy button doesn’t work. And when in combat, after using the unlimited action points cheat, all of the combat options are greyed out-as if you have no ap at all. After initiating combat, the game crashed for me.

1 Like

Mine crashes too, but it’s when I enable unlimited XP, it gets rid of everything execpt muscle, my combat skills, and class specific ability, and when I disable unlimited XP it crashes.

when i enable and disable the meat, my game crashes, the cheats aren’t working either

none of these cheats seem to work at all

only the health cheat works and it requires a lot of effort

I request and update
an update thats gonna make the cheats work

1 Like

Same, I called it out on the discord and all they said was make a request for an update on the trainer. EXCEPT THERE ISNT A BUTTON FOR pUCKS SAKE.

The West of Loathing cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

The West of Loathing cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

the cheats are not working.When Iturn the cheats on it does nothing

everything else works but the action points

action points “run out”

this needs a update action points and health are not infinite