Sid Meier's Civilization: Beyond Earth Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Sid Meiers Civilization: Beyond Earth
This is the official discussion topic of the Sid Meier's Civilization: Beyond Earth Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Health
2. Unlimited Energy
3. Unlimited Movement
4. Unlimited Attacks
5. Unlimited Strategic Resources
6. Fast Research
7. Fast Production
8. Fast Culture
9. Fast City Growth
10. Disable All Mods

Important Notes:

Click here to view important information about these cheats.

Start actual game play first before using any mods, if you come upon a loading screen after activating your desired mods or restart mission then use “Disable All Mods” option and then reactivate your desired mods after loading completes as this game dynamically rewrite its instruction on loading screen.

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 09/12/2018
    Started development

• 09/12/2018
    Released trainer with 10 cheats

• 04/24/2020
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

3 Likes

Oh Heck yes. Been waiting for this! Thank you so much. Off to try it out now!!

Oh and a great time to test out version guard! Lucky me?

Hey,
1- Virtue bug
I know that’s good to have unlimited cuture, but I can’t go to the next turn, I’ve got a free virtue and I can’t play ! That’s so frustrating, can you fix that ?
2-More options
Could you ; please, add more options (Like , add 1point of Supremacy, and the others. Or reset Energy, reveal all the map , big damages, instant research. If you can !)
Thanks if you read that :slight_smile:

3-The unlimited ressourcs
Well this doesn’t work. The Fraxite, and the other rest at 0. Pls fix that.

The Sid Meier’s Civilization: Beyond Earth cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

1 Like

Currently, it seems turning only fast production on effects energy for me and the all AI players. We’d all get like 9k energy the next turn if I turn on fast production.

Hey @osa519. :slight_smile:

Thanks for letting us know.
Are you sure it is the trainer that is doing this, however?

The AI in Sid Meier’s Civilization games are actually well known for cheating. In many strategy games, most famously the Age of Empires and Civilization franchises, the AI is deliberately programmed by the game’s developers to cheat in order to try and beat the player, especially in harder difficulties. You can find this information by typing something like “The AI cheats in Civilization: Beyond Earth” into Google.
(In some previous Civ games you might have sometimes noticed the AI building a wonder in a single turn - this was related to the AI using built-in cheats and made the fact that the AI cheats a bit more obvious to players).

The AI cheating is probably more noticeable when you’re using cheats yourself, as the AI will probably use in-game developer cheats to adjust to try and make itself more of a challenge for you by giving itself more resources, troops etc than it can realistically produce. All in order to try and “counter” you being a more powerful opponent yourself (ie because you used cheats yourself).
As said, a lot of strategy games have a cheating AI, Civ is just one of them. The AI in strategy games cheats to make the game more stimulating and a bit more challenging - otherwise you’d probably get bored of the game quite quickly.

The AI cheats in this game (and most Civ games) anyway, regardless of whether you use a trainer or not. The trainer probably isn’t affecting the AI - the AI is probably using in-game developer-coded cheats to try and counter you.

Oh, lol Not surprised the AI are cheating.
But the fast production on its own is still giving me 9k+ energy per turn. I made sure by turning off all my mods and using nothing but the trainer. I even used Mr. AntiFun’s stand alone trainer. Now I am thinking it might not be fixable and it is somehow connected. Which is fine, I’m okay with it. Just reporting it. Thanks! Yall keep up the good work.

Too Much Virtue makes the game stuck in turns

Is there an ETA on the update. Its been #8 on the list for quite some time and nothing yet

It seems that this has yet to be updated in quite some time. There are some issues that need to be addressed as I am playing this in 2023.

1: Fast Production makes production only slightly faster. Instead of an instant completion, such as Fast Research, It reduces production by 3 turns per turn taken. While this is indeed fast… er. It doesn’t have the desired effect. In addition, as stated by someone who posted above, Fast production gives credits per turn as well based on energy in tiles times 1000. Not a setback, but definitely not how the mod was intended to be used

2: Fast City Growth is broken to hell. Just by activating it once in a single game, it changes all games. I have had to delete all saves and restore my game files to fix this bug. I understand that many of these mods temporarily change game files, however this isn’t temporary. I have tried multiple plays, saves, games, and full restarts to test this, and it is utterly broken.

3: Fast Research does not operate as intended. It does quickly do research properly. However I believe that there was some scripting that was accidentally copied and added from the previous problem. Activating Fast Research effectively activates both Fast Research and Fast City Growth.

4: Unlimited Resources does not work. The first three resources (Geothermal, titanium, and I can’t remember the other) are affected only if there are workable resources and only after the tile has been improved. However, the other resources remain at regular numbers with worked and improved tiles.

5: Unlimited Health works, but breaks the game. Due to the way the scripting has been done, the units will “die” if reduced to 0 health. However they will be brought back to full health and combat power the next turn. But, because they “died” their model is gone and there are permanent graphical glitches that will eventually crash the game.

As I had no need to test the other mods, I cannot account for them. However if there are this many problems with these mods, then this mod set needs to be closely scrutinized and rewritten. I have loved ya’lls work in the past but this is legit the first bad mod I’ve gotten that just plain doesn’t work. I would highly suggest someone work on this and push it back up. I love Sid Meier games and I’d want to come back to this again. For now I’ll have to settle for workshop content on steam.

1 Like

Any word on an update this one makes my game crash

Negative. It is likely that it has been abandoned completely in lieu of the sequel. Workshop content is still better than this mod. There is an editor mod on the Steam Workshop that can simulate some of these mods which might also be one reason they wont update this mod. Sorry to say it, but it looks like Civ 5 wont have an updated trainer.