Hitman 2 Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Hitman 2
This is the official discussion topic of the Hitman 2 Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Health
2. Ghost Mode
3. One-Hit Kills
4. Disable AI Guns
5. Unlimited Ammo
6. No Reload
7. No Recoil
8. Rapid Fire
9. Super Accuracy

Important Notes:

Click here to view important information about these cheats.

This is for DX11 version of the game.

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 11/12/2018
    Started development

• 11/12/2018
    Released trainer with 8 cheats

• 11/28/2018
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

• 12/24/2018
    Super Accuracy cheat added

• 02/08/2019

• 02/27/2019

• 07/06/2019

• 08/06/2019

• 09/25/2019

• 11/07/2019

• 12/12/2019
    Updated notes

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

6 Likes

Thanks!

1 Like

Nice! Would be even better with a feature that would slow down time so you can do some cool moves and also one that speeds up time so you can just run through the map faster.

2 Likes

anyone having issues having it connect to game as all my other ones work but not for this one???

3 Likes

Cool, thanks! Any possibility of unlimited XP?

Nice :D, is possible to add on features ? (teleport)

1 Like

i have the same problem i can’t get it to work i always get a message ‘‘we are having trouble connection the cheats into the game’’

THANKS!! could you maybe add inf explosives? :slight_smile:

1 Like

doesnt work anymore, nov 18th.

1 Like

Hey Stingerr! First off i just wanna say thank you so so much for the HItman 2 and the other trainers you’ve created for Wemod! I’ve encountered a small problem with Hitman 2 trainer atm. Regarding three cheats: invulnerability,No Reload and Infinite Ammo. They dont seem to work and i keep getting “Hitman 2 exe doesn’t have a disc” information warning when i press the keys wich set off the cheats

Probably because of the update. Stinger should update soon.

theres no request update button so i request here ty

The Hitman 2 cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

1 Like

I tried the updated version, but the game freezes on launch and WeMod says it has trouble loading the cheats. I even tried launching the game then hitting “Play” on WeMod, but the game just instantly freezes, then it says WeMod it has trouble loading the cheats again :frowning:

EDIT:

Well the game doesn’t freeze on hitting “PLAY” anymore, but it still says it has troubles loading the cheats :frowning:

Have you completely quit the WeMod app by opening the system tray, right clicking and selecting quit? If not give that a go and let me know if there’s still an issue!

Tried that, but the exact same issue occurs, If I launch the game via WeMod’s “PLAY”, it just freezes on Launch and I get “We’re having trouble loading the cheats into your game. Try restarting the game, or pressing Help for more info.”
And when I launch via Steam it launches fine, but when I hit “PLAY” when the gaming is running, I get the same “We’re having trouble loading the cheats into your game etc…”

Ty for the help anyway

Have you tried running WeMod as admin and selecting play after starting the game? I know you’ve tried selecting play but I am unsure if you were running WeMod as admin

Tried as you suggested, Ran WeMod as admin, Tried starting the game Via WeMod, same issue.
Then tried restarting both Steam and WeMod (ran WeMod as admin again), Started Hitman 2 Via Steam, then hit “PLAY”, but still the same thing happens.

I’ll maybe try just leave it a little while and see if that helps, thanks anyway.

I’m roping in a dev to try and help solve this, the information he would like to know is “what’s the exact error message, and how long till it pops up after hitting play?”

I should have asked, are you running any anti virus? Some of them interfere with WeMod